March - Post Natal Weight Loss Challenge

you are all doing fabulously :)

am starting a sw class tonight. am hoping to try and halt the immense weight gain before the wee one gets here :) wish me luck!!

abz xx

Hi,

I need to get back in shape before going back to work in Aug

this challenge sounds like just what I need- my baby boy was born on 22 sept and I really thought shifting the pounds would be easier

I was hoping you'd be able to help me with this question: what do you do with your baby when you go to the gym?
Hi I don't go to the gym, the only exercise I get is running around after my 3 kids lol. Could you not try a fitness dvd at home when your little one is having a nap?
Good luck with SW Abz wish I'd done it when I was pregnant!

Well done Oisin it's dropping off you girl!

Well I was ashamed to weigh in at the start of the week so avoided coming on here as I'd gained 5lbs!!!! I've now lost that plus one more, not entirely sure how but won't update the table til my official weigh in on monday.

I'm another one who tries then sabotages myself, also I can't have dairy as Lottie is intolerant so it makes her quite sick and gives her VERY bad excema so I find it hard to fill up with no milk/cheese/yogurt so I end up eating loads of rice cakes etc which is NOT helping the cause lol.

Well done this week girls you're all doing fab :D

Emma xXx

2lb off for me this week not bad considering had mothers day off and has been time of the month. I'm also over the half way stage and now in the overweight catergory instead of obese.

angie-bum 5lb - 1lb lost 4lb to go
FYM 4lb - 2lb lost 2lb to go
Kirsty 5lb lost 7lb to go
Lisa Marie 7lb lost 5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 9lb lost 11 to go
Purple hugs 0.5lb lost 6.5lb to go

Well done girls

3lb off for me this week

Lisa Marie 7lblost 5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 12lb lost 8lb to go

Well i'm ashamedto say that iv been awful with my diet... Iv only lost 2lbs since we started... But it was my bithday last week and I went out for a dew meals and my first night out since having lissy!

Think i put weight on from all the alcohol woops so I suppose 2lb better off than on!

Also as you have gathered from me drinking, I stopped expressing and lissy is now on formula!

It was just too much with peter being away!

He's back a week yesterday tho! He's going to see a huge difference in lissy!!

6 weeks worth!

Well done all of u, maybe I will het a bug and loose the other 4lbs in 4 days ha

xxxx

Lisa Marie 7lblost 5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 15lb lost 5lb to go

Hi Girls, sorry been absent..

Not even sure where I'm up to, but have lost 4lb that I gained - but pretty sure that wasn't on my weight chart - most of it anyhow. lol
So.. march has been a gain and re-lose month but I'm starting april at the lowest point so that's not bad thing! ;)

Well done everyone on your weight losses and keeping to it!
Shall we start an april challenge and I'll try harder?
lol

Didn't get weighed last week as Grace was really poorly with a sickness bug, so not sure how much I lost but I'm 11 stone 9 this morning on my scales so a loss of 3lb. Didn't make the March target so def think an April challenge is a good idea Jane.

You've done so well Lisa! And to get to 'overweight' must feel fab!! lol even when i was on CD I only got to just over that bracket! lol

Ok.. shall I start an April one? I'm gonna be heading for a small loss this time though! lol

Back