FYM 4lb - 2lb lost 2lb to go
Kirsty 1lb lost 11lb to go
Lisa Marie 3.5lb lost 9.5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 11.5lb lost 8.5lb to go
Purple hugs 7lb - 1.5lb lost 5.5lb to go

Last edited:
wow oisin... fab losses! :D Don't ya love CD? lol

you're getting there :) and everyone is different. ((hugs))

lol Oisin, love it every day.. everyday counts! :)

Oh yes hun i really love it lol xx

I have just eaten quite a big meal, but I will weigh in the morning and take it on the chin if I havent lost anything

Hi Angie, you may surprise yourself -and even if not, don't look back.. only forward ((hugs)). Hope you're keeping well.

angie= 17.7 1lb down 4lb to this month

angie-bum 5lb - 1lb lost 4lb to go
Lisa Marie 3.5lb lost 9.5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 5lb lost 15 to go

Well done Angie! Have added you to the running total :)
a lb is a lb and good going hun!

Well... I weighed this morning to get me back on track the last few days I've failed miserably to eat healthily. I've tried, but then sabotaged myself.. so.. I'm now 2.5lb UP.. :( But.. today is a different day and I'll try harder. :)

Well I've been losing and gaining the same 2lb all week but weigh in day is monday so hopefully i'll lose something :s. Good going guys, this is sooooo hard while breastfeeding the hunger is insatiable argh!!!!!

Emma xXx

Only 1.5lb for me this week but better off than on!angie-bum 5lb - 1lb lost 4lb to go
Lisa Marie 5lb lost 7lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb

Well done Lisa!
And Emma I definately agree it is hard while BF. I too have been gaining and losing the same weight. I weighed 1lb more 2 hours after I weighed this morning.. I'd done nothing but sleep! And of course make milk so figure that's partly it. lol

ended up going out for a meal tonight - roast and dessert.. so am expecting a gain tomorrow but will look it in the face and know I had a lovely mothers day. :)

LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 0.5lb lost 6.5lb to go

Well, I have no one to blame but me this week, gained 1lb, so... back to being good! Really do have to try harder. But am not beating myself up.
Am full of the cold at the moment too, catrin is catching it too now so is miserable with a sore throat bless her. Fingers x'd we get passed it quickly.

i need get back in shape before going back to work in Aug

Hi,

I need to get back in shape before going back to work in Aug

this challenge sounds like just what I need- my baby boy was born on 22 sept and I really thought shifting the pounds would be easier

I was hoping you'd be able to help me with this question: what do you do with your baby when you go to the gym?

Purple Hugs Hope your both feeling better soon xx

Well done Lisa x

A loss of 4.5lb for me this week, am really trying to get another stone of me by 16th April for when i go home.

LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 9lb lost 11 to go
Purple hugs 0.5lb lost 6.5lb to go

Back