Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

Yeh the beach is cool, and I haven't appreciated it as much as I should, I move from this town in May and won't have a beach at my new house, but the nearest one is less than 1/2hr away from new house, I'll have to drive to it, but other than today, anytime i went to the beach here I drove LOL, takes 10mins to drive, 30mins to walk.....

Chicken is good as a cheat if you've got to eat something...keep going you'll get there LOL

Day 4

Determined to SS today, seeing my CDC after work then will pop to Asda, that is a good distraction!!!

Have a bit of a fuzzy head this morning, had probs getting to sleep again last night, was after 2 when I stopped looking at the clock, I just have loads going thru my mind I think, I gave myself another talking to last night, maybe I shouldn't be so harse on myself???

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

WELL DONE GIRLIE!!!!

xx

Morning all!
Have a banging headache this morning as feel sick as a pig... not that I have eaten like a pig!

Hope it passes as I am going to see Dirty Dancing in London tomorrow and I am so so so so so excited!

Marie

Ooooo lucky you Marie - you must let us know what it was like.
I love going to the theatre and this is one I want to see too.

Hope you soon feel better!

It's Dirty Dancing Day!!!

I am so well excited, couldn't sleep last night was about 2am when I nodded off! up again at 7!!

Bus leaves at 8.55, so just over an hr, gonna have a tetra before I go as mega hungry and need some water.

Report back later on how the show was......

Marie

Dirty Dancing was Excellant!
I highly recommend it!, I am gonna go again!!!
Diet wise pants day yesterday, took 2 soups with me to have an nobody would sell me any hot water!, even if paid for tea or coffee! so I ended up eating...

Not a happy bunny but I won't dwell on it!
out of ketosis this morning, will now take me a day or 2 to get back into it oh well!

On another note I am moving in the summer to Stoke to live with my man!

I can't wait....

Well here I am day 2 after my trip to London & eating!

All going well, not so hungry as I was earlier, had 3ltrs of water so far, off to college for 6pm so will take a 750ml bottle with me. Just had my 3rd tetra today, I am cold though so I think I will have a soup when I get home from college.
I have that horrid taste in my mouth again!

Feel quite bubbly and happy for a change!!!!

Glad you are feeling better.

Must try and book up to see Dirty Dancing - loved the film and like going to the theatre.

Stoke - you'll not be that far from me - we'll have to arrange a "meet" seeing as everyone else went off to Newcastle!! Anyone else near by???

Wicked!
I will need to make some new friends!!!, maybe we could have a little meet up when I get up there!
I asked my college tutor last night when we are due to finish he said end of May beginning of June so I am aiming for end of May!

That will give me 2 months from coming back from Hols to sort a new job out!

SS going well day 3 today & I am in the pink!!... yippie!
Horrible taste in my mouth though....

Chat more later!

Day 4 in in Marie's CD House!!

All going well, freezing cold though and no hunger today, bet all that will change though when I get to work!!!

Did it rain last night or what!!!!!!

Weighin tonight with my CDC Nicky, would be nice to see how I have done with a split in the week, I aim for at least 4! Let you know laters!

Hey, good luck with your WI tonight, your doing brill....that happy feeling is the CD products when i'm full SS and in Ketosis i'm always so happy, my CDC posted thats it the selenium (natural happy pill) in the products LOL...bring it on.

Fan dabby dozzie, your on your way now, no stopping ya..

Day 6

Didn't go to well yesterday, felt bad all day, tummy hurt but nothing happened and by end of day was feeling moody, tired and lifeless!

Feel OK at the mo, suppose to be going to Neils tonight but I don't fancy a 2 hr drive, will see how I feel

Marie

heres hoping ya stick with it, 5lbs in as many days is brill...don't take your eye of the prize..thats the trick..

I crashed!

Had a fun weekend but suffering for it now, been eating since Friday night and couldn't stop!
Got over it now, not weighed myself, too much in shock!

Here's to a new week and a new approach, gonna give 4 packs a day a whirl for a week and see if that helps me. I know it's all psychological and I need to beat my head at this game....

Back