Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

You could have soup for lunch if you have a microwave in work. Or take it in a flask?
Weight watchers pitta stuffed with salad and a laughing cow triangle?
I love rice krispies! x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, I was actually thinking about taking my soup to work tomorrow for my next DD day.

So another good UD today. Rice krispies, skimmed milk, a hard boiled egg and a banana for breakfast. The other half of my Mexican chilli bean soup with a pitta bread followed by a muller rice for lunch. Tea is going to be Admiral pie with veggies. Its going to come in at around 1200 so I am going to have to find something else to use up some more of my 1700 calories I had vowed to have today.

But I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, I know I should of, and I have only lost half a pound since last Saturday, so Im a bit concerned right now :rolleyes:

Sneaky peaking is so tempting! I've done it once this week which is amazing for me. Normally on a diet I'm on there every day! :rolleyes:
I'm sure tomorrows down day will move the scales down more for you :) x
Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know, I wish I hadn't done it now. Im hoping it does drop a little more or I might have to reassess my Easter challenge lol. I put myself down for 12 lbs.

I know, I wish I hadn't done it now. Im hoping it does drop a little more or I might have to reassess my Easter challenge lol. I put myself down for 12 lbs.

DON'T look now til weigh in. You only need a loss of 2lbs per week to get you to your target. You can still achieve that. We are ******* for checking those dam scales. Me too, I weighed today too and I'm sts since last week and that's after two DDs I'm hoping tomorrows and Saturdays double down gives me a loss for Sunday.

I put 12lbs too. I agree with Willeatanything, it's definitely achievable :) You may get a big whoosh on the scales!! They are so unpredictable! xx

I've checked too this morning lol and I've still got my 1.7lb after a DD grr, but I'm ignoring it!! Gotta keep going!!
You may only lose half a lb one week and 2 and a half the next :) cx
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have actually thought, I have put 12lb down for my easter challenge when I am going to be on holiday for a week in 2 weeks time! Might have to change it anyway lol

We have a week in a log cabin in the forest, Im so ready for it.

It has a hot tub, so lots of walking and then easing sore muscles in the hot tub with a nice glass of wine in the evening.

Its bliss, so peaceful in the forest, you can hear the birds singing all the time and god knows what making noises at night lol. The cabins are great too. They are called 'Forest holidays' if you are ever interested, and they have sites all over England and Scotland.

We'll girls, I got there in the end, 2lb off :)

Thanks Ladies

Well done!!! Xx

Hey guys hows it going with everybody?

I have not had much time to post over the weekend as we have been busy decorating the bathroom. Had my usual UDs over the weekend which were not to excess or anything, lovely meal in the local Tobey carvery, didn't go to excess by piling my plate too high, and didn't eat any roasties, so how good am I?

DD as per normal yesterday, UD today, nothing exciting to report, all a bit boring really lol

Back