Match 2015 starters

Hello all

How are we doing ? Well done on losses so far

As for me , I had a dodgy start but getting into it now. Down 5lbs so far with maybe another 11 to go. Actually LIKE the food! Although I tried four times to make a pizza today using the pizza mix, and four times I failed. Had another bar in annoyance. What a waste of products!

I tend to have a shake and two bars a day so I've bought some pancake mix and noodles to mix things up a bit. I'll attempt to annihilate the noodles tomorrow!

Hi girls

Nice to have u on the thread with us x

I'm also a March starter..13.1 was actually 13.11 in feb when I started taking control again I just cut down food then ... Had a few ups and downs since starting Exante but seem to be on track now.. I'm lookin to lose weight for our 1st anniversary holiday to thailand leaving 30th April and want to be back in my honeymoon clothes from last year when I was about 11.3 of not more..

I haven't the patience to be cookin packs so stick with shakes and bars mainly.. My sis has started on Monday and ordered a few noodle packs and apple crumble which I am goin to swap her for cookie and cream bar which is divine .., thanks tinky x

Have a good day all.. Hope we can nudge each other along x

I'd like to be back to the weight I was when I got married last August . Anniversary is a good goal! I was 9 St 12 when I got married and then just put on a stone or so through to non stop face stuffing. My problem is that I just love junk food like chips, cheese, chocolate and cakes. All the Cs! I run 5k several times a week though and have a job where I walk about so I suppose that's the only thing that keeps my weight vaguely in check!

All of my clothes are size 10 and a lot of them are just right and uncomfortable, forcing me to always reach for the stuff that I know is looser. I really want to lose this weight so I feel more comfortable

Anyway- I've started the day with a blueberry smoothie shake and I'll give the pizza ONE MORE GO at lunch time!

I am going to attempt the pizza again tonight also! Tried it once and it was a bit of a mess but I still ate it! I ordered the 4 week breakfast/ lunch /dinners so I haven't tried any of the shakes yet. The meals are actually not bad - I did cd before so there is much more choice with Exante. I ordered some bars today tho as they are always handy. Are the peanut butter ones nice? Hope so.
Hope everyone is doing well.

I can't see your messages either tiggy? Bit weird

Another day and I'm a total of half a stone down. I've given up with the pizzas and I'm going to email the company because I cannot see how it is something I'm doing. I tried the pancakes today - very stodgy, very sweet, very filling so they'll do I suppose. Also went for a 4k run so I'm hoping for another full day on track

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join you all, I started Exante on Monday - so far so good! I'm mostly doing total solution but I had some zero noodles last night (interesting texture) so I guess I'm doing a bit of total pus too. I've decided not to weigh myself AT ALL (which is going to be hard) because my usual pattern is if the scales aren't going down fast enough the cake comes out. Vert fast :) So I'm just going to use my giant clothes as a guide. I'm currently a 20 and I want to be a 16. I think that's attainable. Reasonable. Sensible. (Who am I kidding, I want to be a size 10! I don't think even my skeleton's a size 10 though unfortunately. Hips-a-plenty)

I actually don't mind the taste of the packs, shakes are creamy and not too sweet. Soups are OK. Meals are... OK. Haven't got the hang of drinking all the water yet - I'm drowning!!

So, how are you all getting on?! xx

Well done hun! Great loss so far!

I was tempted to weigh this morning but gona hold off till Sunday

Have a good day all x

Hi everyone! I'd love to join you all, I started Exante on Monday - so far so good! I'm mostly doing total solution but I had some zero noodles last night (interesting texture) so I guess I'm doing a bit of total pus too. I've decided not to weigh myself AT ALL (which is going to be hard) because my usual pattern is if the scales aren't going down fast enough the cake comes out. Vert fast :) So I'm just going to use my giant clothes as a guide. I'm currently a 20 and I want to be a 16. I think that's attainable. Reasonable. Sensible. (Who am I kidding, I want to be a size 10! I don't think even my skeleton's a size 10 though unfortunately. Hips-a-plenty) I actually don't mind the taste of the packs, shakes are creamy and not too sweet. Soups are OK. Meals are... OK. Haven't got the hang of drinking all the water yet - I'm drowning!! So, how are you all getting on?! xx

Hiya, nice to have u with us!

Glad ur gettin on well this week x

Go for whatever works for u RE: weighing.. I used to be a daily weigher but managing to hold off this time to weekly..

All the best x

Ha I've managed to go from being a daily weigher to a mid week then weekly weigher. Always get a little obsessed when I'm close being in the next stone down! As I am now. Had a cheeky mid week weigh in and STS since sun!
Am 12 exactly and am desperate to see the 11's!!! Xx

I can't see your messages either tiggy? Bit weird

Another day and I'm a total of half a stone down. I've given up with the pizzas and I'm going to email the company because I cannot see how it is something I'm doing. I tried the pancakes today - very stodgy, very sweet, very filling so they'll do I suppose. Also went for a 4k run so I'm hoping for another full day on track

Well done!
I'm having issues with the pizzas too....scraping them off greaseproof paper is not my idea of a nice meal. They do taste ok tho. Well done on the running. I think I may start exercising again next week now I am feeling less weak!
Hope you can read this. No idea why my posts can't be seen.

Disappointed in myself.... Packet of tic tacs and a bar! I ordered some bars for convenience for breakfast on work days and they arrived today and I couldn't wait to eat one! I know I will still eat another pack later too so annoyed that will be 4 and the tic tacs! Well they were just silly and pointless. This is what happens....I start getting bored and little things sneak in and before long I am so far off what I should be eating that I am just wasting my time on the diet!
Anyway must not give up! Be strong!
Hope everyone else is doing well. X

Well done on the losses girls :)

I'm gona weigh Tomo morning

Been good so far it 2.20 and no pack yet.

Getting manicure and pedicure done :D

Grumpy! Damn scales! Hopped on this morning and was 1/2 lb heavier than Saturday. how can this be! Deep breath and keep calm. More water, stay strong.
Hope everyone is doing well. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Hey everyone.
Well it's the last day of march and my total loss is 13lbs and 8inches. Was 15lbs but gained 2 over the weekend as went out drinking etc so had the weekend off lol

Back on plan now though so here's to April!!! Xx

Hi all I'm starting Tomo can I join in even though it will be April? You all seem to be doing so well x

Hi I started Saturday 28th March at 17st 4 end of day 4 and I'm at 16st 12 so going well so far but one day at a time. I'm going to do packs for 12weeks and aim to get to 14st then see how I feel as my ultimate goal is 12st

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back