Match 2015 starters

Welcome to keri and willpower woman.
Minimins is a great tool for keeping you on track especially when your having a weak moment.

Willpower woman you should easily lose 2+st in 12 weeks if you stick to plan. You will be past 1st goal in no time :)

Good luck ladies xx

Hello hello! Checking in to follow all your progresses :)
I started on Sunday don't know start weight but fear it was around 11stone. I will weigh myself after 2 or 3 weeks! Goal is 9stone7 or less x

Welcome to keri and willpower woman. Minimins is a great tool for keeping you on track especially when your having a weak moment. Willpower woman you should easily lose 2+st in 12 weeks if you stick to plan. You will be past 1st goal in no time :) Good luck ladies xx

Thank u slim I hope so. How r u getting on?

I'm motivated atm I just need to keep that motivation! There are lots of things going a bit wrong for me atm and in a strange way that has made this diet easier to stick to, something positive I am in control off.

Welcome keri too we have joined together :) how is it going?

How is everyone getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hello! Checking in to follow all your progresses :) I started on Sunday don't know start weight but fear it was around 11stone. I will weigh myself after 2 or 3 weeks! Goal is 9stone7 or less x

Hi Lara that is brave not weighing :)

Hi Lara that is brave not weighing :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! It feels more the opposite really as the seeing the numbers would really scare me!

Hello new ladies!

I am trying to not get too down but those damn scales are letting me down. must keep away from them but after them going up the other day I couldn't help it. Only 1/2lb down since Saturday. This doesn't look like a good week for me and I have been good. wanted a good loss this week as away overnight on Sunday with oh to a nice hotel where I want to enjoy some food and maybe a drink or 2. Now I feel like I will just be worrying about putting the lbs on!
Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Thanks for the welcome all x day one almost done and there's nothing like a depressing clothes shopping trip to spur you on :( Weigh in day will be wednesday mornings.
Natalie, you have achieved so many goals already - great inspiration x
Lara, we seem to have a similar amount to lose - it will be great to see how it goes for you x
Willpowerwoman, newbies together - hopefully the support will keep us going x
tiggywinkle, 1/2 pound is great at least its off not on. I find weighing inbetween the set weigh days never give me an accurate reading - you're doing fine, keep with it x

What plan is everyone doing?

Hey keri

I don't know what exante. Call it but I'm doing just packs (well I'm going to try anyway!) x

Hey keri I don't know what exante. Call it but I'm doing just packs (well I'm going to try anyway!) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
that would be TS (total solution) willpowerwoman. I've also be doing TS bit have had the occasional day/weekend off if there have been events or occasions. Still gotta live lol.

I'm really hoping to be in the 11's by sun. Would be soooo pleased if I am.
So working today and tomorrow but will gym it this eve and spin class and spa tomorrow eve.
Not sure if working sat yet but if not will take kids swimming I think.

Hope you are all doing ok? Xx

Hi.
TS here most days with the exception of a green salad with tomato on the days I have had the sausages or burger. Almost done week three and have had two controlled meals also - salad and plain chicken breast and salad and steak. Oh an one egg!
Upping my water today to see if I can boost this weeks loss which is still looking dismal! I know 1/2lb off is better than nothing but I have tried so hard to stay on track and I think I deserve more! Lol

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Welcome to the new girls!

Another day and I'm a total of 10lbs down which isn't too shabby in 9 days, especially as I'm not 'officially' overweight. I quite like the Exante 'meals' as there is definitely more variety than say, Cambridge or SnS. They do upset my stomach a bit however!

I'm going to keep going for another week as my goal is to lose another half a stone and then maintain by ... Not sure yet? Not immediately stuffing my face with Easter eggs would probably be a good start

Welcome to the new girls!

Another day and I'm a total of 10lbs down which isn't too shabby in 9 days, especially as I'm not 'officially' overweight. I quite like the Exante 'meals' as there is definitely more variety than say, Cambridge or SnS. They do upset my stomach a bit however!

I'm going to keep going for another week as my goal is to lose another half a stone and then maintain by ... Not sure yet? Not immediately stuffing my face with Easter eggs would probably be a good start

Well done! That's a great loss. I am really struggling today. Feels like being back in week 1. Emotional, grumpy, just want to eat proper food. Could just cry!

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Well done! That's a great loss. I am really struggling today. Feels like being back in week 1. Emotional, grumpy, just want to eat proper food. Could just cry! Start - 13st 13.5lbs Week 1 - 13st 7lbs Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Tiggy your messages never seem to load properly??
I'm also having one of those weeks though Hun. Feel very grumpy, then find myself off plan or basically sabotaging myself. Sooo frustrating! Xx

I'd love to reply tiggy but all I see is a blank space!
gretagrip if you click on quote on tiggys missing message it brings it up that way lol x

that would be TS (total solution) willpowerwoman. I've also be doing TS bit have had the occasional day/weekend off if there have been events or occasions. Still gotta live lol. I'm really hoping to be in the 11's by sun. Would be soooo pleased if I am. So working today and tomorrow but will gym it this eve and spin class and spa tomorrow eve. Not sure if working sat yet but if not will take kids swimming I think. Hope you are all doing ok? Xx

Thanks slim. I've got to get through fri and sat with the family Buffett chocolate galore! I'm happy to tell people as I'm doing this for me I do t care if others don't like it but my little nieces age 5 and nephew age 8 r down and their r bound to notice and don't want to corrupt them so not sure how I'm going to solve that one! It's great u can have a day off and get back to it I think that is what I am most fearful off I think if I 'eat' then it'll lessen my motivation. I'm such a chocoholic so it is total madness that I chose the weekend before easter to start this but it was now or never and having just come out the other side of getting into ketosis I don't want to have to go through that again. Do u find it effects your weight loss much? X

Hi. TS here most days with the exception of a green salad with tomato on the days I have had the sausages or burger. Almost done week three and have had two controlled meals also - salad and plain chicken breast and salad and steak. Oh an one egg! Upping my water today to see if I can boost this weeks loss which is still looking dismal! I know 1/2lb off is better than nothing but I have tried so hard to stay on track and I think I deserve more! Lol Start - 13st 13.5lbs Week 1 - 13st 7lbs Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Hi tiggy

How do u find the weight loss when you have eaten? Is it hard getting back to packs only afterwards? Sounds like your doing great and making the right choices when u r off plan tho.

Welcome to the new girls! Another day and I'm a total of 10lbs down which isn't too shabby in 9 days, especially as I'm not 'officially' overweight. I quite like the Exante 'meals' as there is definitely more variety than say, Cambridge or SnS. They do upset my stomach a bit however! I'm going to keep going for another week as my goal is to lose another half a stone and then maintain by ... Not sure yet? Not immediately stuffing my face with Easter eggs would probably be a good start

Ah that's a fab loss in just 10days! Well done! I agree with the meals (well so far, I've only had the pizza and gooey choc pud) I couldn't believe they did a pizza!!!!! :) I mean it definitely smelt better than it tasted but it wasn't too bad at all!

Hi tiggy

How do u find the weight loss when you have eaten? Is it hard getting back to packs only afterwards? Sounds like your doing great and making the right choices when u r off plan tho.

To be honest it doesn't feel like I have been off plan. 2 small meals didn't really make me feel like I had eaten much just made it easier when out with the family. The real test will be this weekend tho. Away overnight Sunday with oh to a hotel which includes dinner, breakfast and lunch! Hoping to limit the damage but my resolve is slipping!
How did you get on making the pizza? I ve tried them twice and both times I had to scrape them off the greaseproof paper! Tasty tho.

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Back