Match 2015 starters

To be honest it doesn't feel like I have been off plan. 2 small meals didn't really make me feel like I had eaten much just made it easier when out with the family. The real test will be this weekend tho. Away overnight Sunday with oh to a hotel which includes dinner, breakfast and lunch! Hoping to limit the damage but my resolve is slipping! How did you get on making the pizza? I ve tried them twice and both times I had to scrape them off the greaseproof paper! Tasty tho. Start - 13st 13.5lbs Week 1 - 13st 7lbs Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs

Completely get that I think there will most likely come a time when I'll need to do the same. If I wasn't seeing family this weekend I think I'd be ok id just shut myself in my flat until easter is over! One day and one pound at a time! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To be honest it doesn't feel like I have been off plan. 2 small meals didn't really make me feel like I had eaten much just made it easier when out with the family. The real test will be this weekend tho. Away overnight Sunday with oh to a hotel which includes dinner, breakfast and lunch! Hoping to limit the damage but my resolve is slipping! How did you get on making the pizza? I ve tried them twice and both times I had to scrape them off the greaseproof paper! Tasty tho. Start - 13st 13.5lbs Week 1 - 13st 7lbs Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
I sometimes have a chicken Caesar salad or something similar and doesn't seem to affect me too much.
I also treat myself to an options hot choc some eves if I fancy it.
Tiggy go and enjoy your weekend away with hubby. Make the best choices available and don't be afraid to ask them to adapt the meal if need be.
I'm dreading the weekend as has family do on Sunday with buffet included, always the worst!
Will try my best to stick to meat and low carb though lol. We shall see??
Have fun this weekend xx

Morning ladies! After all my negativity this week I have actually list 3lbs! 1lb of a stone and the 12s! Did my first park run today also and actually feel reasonably fit (fit but not fast! Lol) must keep in control this weekend and maybe I will see the 12s next week.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

Morning ladies! After all my negativity this week I have actually list 3lbs! 1lb of a stone and the 12s! Did my first park run today also and actually feel reasonably fit (fit but not fast! Lol) must keep in control this weekend and maybe I will see the 12s next week. Hope everyone has a good weekend. X Start - 13st 13.5lbs Week 1 - 13st 7lbs Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

Well done on your 3lbs! That's a good boost for you going into the easter weekend. Being close to the next stone brackets always really exciting too. X

Week 1 weigh in and I've lost 9lbs so happy with that! Gone from 17st 4 to 16st 9 so long way to go but a good week 1 boost :) x

Ooh well done WPW!

It's my second official weigh in tomorrow so we shall see. Am hoping for 4lbs off which I should make fingers crossed

Hellooo!

All going ok here re weight loss. I'm 13lbs down in total over the past two weeks so am quite pleased with that. I think I'd like to go for 5 more lbs which will make me feel more comfortable so I'm going to stick with this for another week

As an aside, I've eaten four products every day - usually comprises of two bars, a shake and something like noodles or pancakes. My losses on this have been good ( I'm not officially overweight anyway really but definitely chubby! ) so it's something to bear in mind if anyone gets desperate. I don't think that extra product hinders anything

I'm not going to have my shake tonight , I'm going to make my own smoothie in my Nutribullet comprising of spinach, ginger, banana , pear and beetroot . So a very slow and gradual re feed if you like.. I'm sticking with exante products for another week or so

How are we all

Well done Greta.

Had a lovely night away, ate and drank but now back to the diet.
My aim is to continue until 1st may. Have a lunch out next Sunday and a day out on the Monday - both will involve food but I will be sensible and low carb. Apart from those days the rest should be 100% Exante! After 1st May I will still have weight to lose but will decide then what to do next. Until then tho I have to get back into ketosis.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

Hey! I'm Back... Sadly Been AWOL for a little while from Exante..

But back on today with 23 days till my hol!

I planning on stickin with 3 shakes for the duration to lose as much as I can by 30th.. No excuses this time..

Day 1 goin fine so far :)

Hey! I'm Back... Sadly Been AWOL for a little while from Exante..

But back on today with 23 days till my hol!

I planning on stickin with 3 shakes for the duration to lose as much as I can by 30th.. No excuses this time..

Day 1 goin fine so far :)

Welcome back! Just focus on that holiday!

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

**moan alert**

Having a mare of a day. Tired, hungry, grumpy, teary, a little pmt. had 4 products yesterday and will prob do the same today which is not what I want to do! Taking all my strength not to go for the biscuits! Annoyed with Exante - why do they have to use yodel and why do they need a signature! Grr now have to cancel plans for Saturday and sit in waiting. Annoyed with oh also as he
is just selfish!
I hate all this stress.
Hope everyone is doing well. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

I don't have that issue with exante? They use DPD and will leave it for me if I'm not in and always next day delivery with an hour window. God I hate yodel with a passion!

I have four products a day and have from more or less day 1. It keeps me on the straight and narrow and I don't think it effects losses. I'm very very tempted by the dominoes pizza that my family are eating for s treat tonight

Aaaghhhh

Maybe they use different couriers for different areas, or the have different distribution centres. All I know is yodel are crap. My own fault I guess as I should have ordered earlier in monday and got next day as I was in. Last parcel tho they did just leave so guess it is pot luck who the driver is.
Anyway fourth pack it is.....and 2 fried eggs. well they have to be better than the chocolate biscuits I really want.

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs

Morning ladies. Hope all is well with you.
Weigh in today and 2.5lb off which I am happy with especially after my night away.
Also into the 12s!!
Getting there bit by bit. Still hard but still trying.
Xxx

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs

Oh well done tiggy! Excellent stuff and a new stone bracket too! What's your ultimate goal?

Thank you. Not sure what I want to be really or how long will be on Exante. Got married at about 8 1/2 St but that was 16 years and 2 children ago so not sure that will look good anymore! Lol. Heading for 11st then take it down bit by bit and see where I am finally comfortable I guess and then the biggie!!.... Maintaining!
Hope you are doing well. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs

That's an excellent goal! I'm aiming for my wedding weight too but as I only got married 9 months ago I've really got no excuses! I've got the two kids however !

I've lost a total of 15lbs so far

Weight day........3lb off!
Still hard, still trying to keep at it. Hanging in in there just! Lol

Hope everyone is doing well. X

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs
Week 5 - 12st 9lbs

Back