Me and my old size 24 jeans - the photo!

Summerskye

Gold Member
I started CD on 24th February last year weighing 18 st 9 lbs. At that time, my size 24 jeans were so tight I could barely wear them without discomfort :(

Just under a year later, I'm 10 st 7 lbs and thought I'd see what they would look like on me now ... and here's the result! :cool: :D

Attachments

• Jan 07, old jeans.jpg
    Jan 07, old jeans.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 316
Wow Sharon, blooming amazing, well done...looking good girl:D :D :D

WOW! You look gorgeous - what an inspiration you are!

love Barb xx

wowee gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You look like you've always been a skinnymin so it is hard to believe you ever wore those jeans!
Well done xx

wow, i started at size 24 & i only hope i end up looking as hot as you do. well done hun
xx:)

An awesome, awesome photo showing your fantastic achievement. :D

thats amazing lol, you should always keep that pic so you can look and see what you are capable of, when you put your mind to it!

Mags
xxx

WOW Summer..been showing your pic around at home and it certainly has the wow factor!

I sorted thru my wardrobe the other day and have kept the size 20 pants i wore at my initial consultation at 15st 7lb..im saving them for being at my goal weight....what size are you at 10st 7lb...you look amazing!!!

SO STUNNING HONEY, not surprised you are beaming from ear to ear....

Mwah!Mwah!

Sharon thank you so much for posting this. Its exactly the kick in the hoo haH I need to get properly back on track
You look amazing and are truly an inspiration for me !!

x

Bettyboo

OMG....OMG That is so cool, you must feel fantastic now, you must keep them in a box somewhere to remind you never to go back there.

What a fantastic picture, and a great insperation to keep plodding on.....Thank you for sharing this pic. xx

Needless to say, you've done well.

:)

DOn't listen to the detractors who tell you you're too skinny ..... *pah* you look normal to me and I haven't seen your 'before' pic.

Summer, remind me how long did it take you to reach goal?

Well done .. what a superb inspiration you are!!!

Thank you all SO much for your lovely comments :D :D :D

I must admit I still can't look at that photo without giggling though :eek: :cool:

Oli - to answer your question, I'm now between a size 10 and 12 (10 on the waist and 12 on bust/hips Makes buying skirts/trousers a pain, but hey ho :rolleyes: ). I'm 5'6" by the way if that helps at all :)

CC - I reached my target weight at the beginning of December, so just over 9 months. My 'before' photos are posted on my album in the Gallery if you want to check them out (memo to self: must update that!)

Love to all, and hope everyone has a great week :)

Hi Sharon,

That is a fantastic photo!

Congrats' on doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

Back