Me and Tony Ferguson...

Im very impatient too but I have too may ww meals in the freezer to start right now anyway so my package is due to arrive monday and so start day will prob be next tuesday :)

Blimey - I'm a dunce! I didn't realise we were on page 2!

Toots - it's going fine, haven't been hungry, although I am getting a bit bored with going for a wee every half an hour (I figure it's exercise though ha ha)

Vanda - dinner sounds lush, but as I have just had a plateful of haddock and salad, I won't run round to your house and bite your arm off!

Jenny - you'll be fine chuck, the only thing I would say (you too Vanda) is to cut back as far as you can on the carbs before you start. Someone recommended this to me when I did LL & CD and it made the first few days lots easier.

xxx

it's going fine, haven't been hungry, although I am getting a bit bored with going for a wee every half an hour (I figure it's exercise though ha ha)
xxx

That's the spirit ;)

xx

lol...will be needing to move my computer in to the loo soon!

xxx

I will be on the 40 plus plan too so I will have extra protein too. I think I may have mine in the middle of the day as I am a student nurse so If I dont eat really food on my break I think I would struggle

Hey there - sounds like a good plan - you can totally swap the protein meal to a lunch time

Rach - :D

xx

is to cut back as far as you can on the carbs before you start. Someone recommended this to me when I did LL & CD and it made the first few days lots easier.

xxx

Bit late for me now I had all the pizza for tea and have just finished scoffing all the galaxy :eek: mind you feel a tad sick now that'll teach me :D

lol.... i think you have to have that last hurrah before starting dieting! plus you'll feel better once it is all out of the way

xxx

I think its the 4 months of ww blooming pointing coming up to bite me too.

Just a thought, did you get any of the TF jelly? I didnt bother cos I thought any sugar free jelly would do, there cant be too much difference between them can there?

Hi Vanda,

I haven't bought any yet - but will do - I just have a feeling it will be just the thing for me I love rhubarb and jelly, so that may well be the thing which saves me. TBH I'm not sure if it would be that different, I've jelly in the cupboard already, so I'll just buy one and compare the two!

xxx

Ive been and bought some jelly the cookbook and the vits and chromium so when my shakes and plan arrive on monday I should be ready to go. The jelly per 100mls is 11 kcal 0.8g carb 1.3g protein 0g fat hope it helps you compare

Thanks for that Jenny. There is not much difference betwen TF jellies or the normal sugar free, so that'll save some pennies. I'm going to make some up now as I like sloppy jelly I will be able to have some for supper - hoorah

nom nom nom jelly! My god above, you should have seen the size of my tea!

2 scrambled eggs
4oz bacon
half a bushful of tomatoes
field full of mushrooms
(not quite but you get the jist)

I am of on a rhubarb hunt on the way home tomorrow and am going to make me up a jelly feast.

Not wanting to put you off but go easy on the soups - out of the three, I can only manage the tomato, the other two are way way too sweet for me (it was a case of hold nose, knock back soup this lunchtime).

Got my first weigh in tomorrow - short week, since I only started on Monday properly, I'm not expecting huge losses (three days won't be much will it?) but next week - well....I'm hoping to have lost 3kgs since my initial weigh in.

xxx

That tea sounds fab - I do like a plateful, I dont do small portions at all - hence the excess flab

Fortunately I only bought one of each of the soups just to try cos I dont really like to have soup unless I'm feeling cold, maybe try some spices or something else to try and change the taste a bit. I will be disappointed if I dont like the soups cos I did like the celebrity slim ones when I tried that. I wonder if you can mix the 2, I read on the TF forum that there was not much nutritional difference between the two. Something else for me to ponder on

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow I'll check back to see how you have done

Rach - that sounds lovely

Sounds like it's going really well - go you!!

Good luck for tomorrow

xx

thanks toots!

Vanda - i thought I'd posted a reply about the soups but it has disappeared (confused.com) basically all it said was that although TF would probably beg to differ, I suspect you could get away with swapping TF soups for CS ones. I think the LL & CD food packs were broadly similar, and I guess TF, CS and Slimfast are much the same as each other too.

I actually am excited (bizzare) about getting on the scales tomorrow... as soon as I've weighed in I'll post. I might even do a swishy tracker thing at the weekend!

xxxx

Well blow me down with a feather! Since Monday I have lost 2.8 kgs!
(that's about 6lbs in real money)

That has spurred me on further still :)

xxx

Thats amazing Rach well done ....I so hope I can have nice losses too.

Well done Rach.

To make the soups a bit better, I add more water to thin them down, I make them in a bowl instead of a mug and you seem to get used to them the longer you eat them.

:party0011::party0011: Go you - well done
xx

Back