Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

My scales say my Chinese weighed 1.3kgs my metabolism just needs to process it and then will be all go again ;)

Wonder how many days it will take lol before I'm back to Fridays weight..

Lunch today made the scotch eggs with a pork stuffing mix ( x-lean pork mince, onions, 1T coconut flour , herbs and spices.) just baking in oven hope they taste as nice :)

Have you got any tried and tested recipies for gluten free scones? Got my stepdad coming next weekend and he is wheat intolerant.. Don't worry if not - I can google!! xx

Try phil vickerys gluten free recipes. His stuff is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope scotched eggs baked in oven are not as nice :( pork mince mix was dry - still tasted ok but just not the same - OH would like them made the way I made them on Friday - me too :)

So that's a big FAIL pork mince doesn't make good scotch eggs! I have not given up yet., I will try again sometime :) maybe butcher will make me some pork sausage mince with no added stuff, no harm asking.

Having a large cake on the bench is not great for will power.. No place to put cake.. Decided to go give last big bit of cake to my neighbours :) no more cake .. Yay! Lol

Mis-behave said:
My scales say my Chinese weighed 1.3kgs my metabolism just needs to process it and then will be all go again ;)

Wonder how many days it will take lol before I'm back to Fridays weight..

That's about the same as my London gain & it was gone in 3 days xx

Lexie2005 said:
That's about the same as my London gain & it was gone in 3 days xx

Yup I'm about 900g up today, loads more water and having a good day food wise will do the trick :)

Don't think I will get much walking in thus week, what with the weather being rather wet!

Had a good day today, shoulder bit painful (ran out of pain meds, forgot to pick up on sat) self medicated with some dark choc.. Which made me feel sick lol just too much of a good thing!

Made some more scotch eggs with real sausage mince, bought some pork and leek sausages and sliced open and wrapped round eggs, dipped in egg and rolled in coconut flour, dried grated cheese, and spices, quickly rolled round in hot oil and in oven for 20 mins.

Tried cooking scotch egg with out rolling it round in hot oil, didn't work the crumb mix didn't cook/ change colour. We then just rolled it in some cold oil and put back in hotter oven and the crumb mix cooked too, perhaps next time we... Dip in egg, dip in crumb mix, then roll in wee bit oil (or spray with fry light) and pop in hot oven (220 degrees) for 25 mins ..

I had 1/2 one with dinner - was yummy the rest are for my OHs lunches during the week .. He will be relieved as he's been buying lunch because of my bung shoulder lol

His lunch tomorrow 2 scotch eggs, olives and feta, 200g plain yogurt pot, cucumber hunk, couple tomatoes, vine leaves ( rice wrapped in vine leaves) - found in sainsbury's. and some fruit.,

Just had a look at tesco's pork sausages and they actually had a few gluten free ones.

Debbie and Andrews 6 pork and herb sausages
Gluten free, no sugar/ sweetener made with 97% pork shoulder - lean cut of pork

117 cals
0 sugar
8g fat

Going to get some :)

8g fat per sausage??? That's high honey watch it with the xen. If you were wanting it to do low fat why not cut open WW sausage it's what I did last Christmas for the sausage meat stuffing & no-one even realised!

Not sure of the stats per 100g but really wanted a sausage that has less "rubbish" in it mainly to make scotch eggs. Of which now that I've had a taste I'm ok with having 1/2 of one and leaving the rest for OHs lunches, plus my sons like sausages and if I can get them eating ones that have less "added stuff" that's great. Also these are 97% pork.. Which is higher than most other sausages.

The WW sausages give me indigestion when I've eaten them .. I don't normally eat sausages .. and don't want to start eating them again myself - except for a bite here and there lol

Have another 600g to lose before I'm back to Fridays weight.. Don't think I will have a big loss this week..

I agree. I only buy sausages with a high percentage of proper meat. I only buy the low ones for me for when I eat sausages as a main meal with everyone. So I'm seen to be eating the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to agree with lex sausages and oil!! That's a dangerous combo and eggs are for me too that's a tango blast waiting to happy!!! Lol!!! Xx

I've been lucky so far lol

I've just made some cupcakes with quinoa flour, coconut flour, desiccate coconut, Linwoods ground flax, sunflower and pumpkin seed mix, plus a banana, then at the end added some choc drops for youngest son who like choc cake :)

image-2004248318.jpg

112 cals per cup cake - and gluten free and full of yummy goodness!

Yay back to Fridays weight this morning :) it's taken 3 days to loose the Chinese I ate on Sat night!

Back