Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Am booked in for kettlercise on Monday.. Tues/ Thurs spinning next week and hopefully Friday morning too.. Just need to be quick when booking the class tomorrow :)

Weight is coming back down slowly .. Have had 3 good days food wise ..so... Just need to keep away from takeaways and fast food places on the weekend!

Spinning was a bit of a drama! I turned up 5mins late due to issues with my gym card not working in the machine, then waiting at the desk for my ticket for the class. Got to class and no bikes Free- instructor asked who didn't have a ticket.. No one said anything.. So I left and went to the front desk to ask what other classes are available - none! Then the receptionist said she knew who didn't have a ticket, called her manager who told her to go and remove the person - with me following along reluctantly, the receptionist banished the lady and told me to come and get on .. So I jumped on ..only got 30 mins on the bike and the rest was stretches and dashing up and down the stairs ..

The lady ended up complaining about the receptionist, which I thought was unfair, she was doing her job.

On Tuesday morning I didn't have a ticket for the spinning class, but I had asked the receptionist if that would be ok and she said yes, but if the person turned up I had to give up the bike.. I went up to the spinning class and got on a bike in the hope that someone wouldn't turn up and 5 mins into the class, the last person turned up and I got off and gave her the bike.. Disappointed but I knew it was not fair to the person who had booked and had a ticket.

WI today.. Lost1.4kg which was most of my gain.. Glad it's gone (again)

Booked into kettlercise Monday plus 3 spinning classes next week! Am a bit achy but not too bad.. Will rest my body today and tomorrow ready for more fun exercise next week ;)

Making ox tail Stew for dinner today in my pressure cooker with onions, garlic, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms .. Swede, celeriac mash plus some buttered cabbage :)

Kettlercise done, dusted and feel exhausted now .. 1st class back for 3 weeks.., I'm hoping the spinning last week will help keep my muscles from hurting so much ..,

I'm a bit achy but not too bad.. Off to spinning this morning.. I will be rubbing deep heat into my thighs before I go lol

Spinning class was hard work! HR kcals: 435 maxHR: 164/ AveHR: 128... Am feeling rather stiff and achy !

Ache has mostly gone today, which was good as spinning again this morning with stretches and weight machine after/before ..

Kcals: 548 from HRM
MaxHR: 168/ AveHR: 127

Was good spin class :) with stretches and machines afterwards

Kcals: 480 AveHR: 140/ MaxHR: 162

Have had a good week exercise and food wise.. Keeping carbs below 100g Mon- Fri. No rice, potatoes or wheat. Weight is 100gs up from last week... I'm hoping that I will see the results of my hard work next week!!

Kettlercise Monday, Funky bums, tums and thighs Tuesday , rest day Wednesday.. spinning Thursday and Friday .. Plus primal food choices rest of week!

Back