Measurement Diary - Final TFR Measurements 21st June Update!

Good on ya! I'm telling you, just wait intil those inches get smaller and smaller, you'll be so astonished believe me.

OMG 10 inches!!!! That's amazing, well done.

I measured myself all over when I started but I've forgotten all about measuring to see how much I've lost. Maybe I'll give it a go when I'm having a down day.

Thanks guys :D
I cant wait to measure myself again! how sad!! lol

And lou - go do it now!!!!! let us all know!!!:D

7/04/09

Time for another measurement update! :p

Previous Measurements:

Upper Arm 15 inches
Under Bust 43 inches
Around Bust 46 inches
Hips 44 inches
Waist 49 inches
Thigh 26.5 inches
Calf 18.5 inches

Measurements Now

Upper Arm 15 inches
Under Bust 41 inches
Around Bust 45.5 inches
Hips 41.5 inches
Waist 47 inches
Thigh 25.5 inches
Calf 17 inches

So in 2 weeks have lost:
  • Nothing on upperarms :sigh:
  • 2 inches under my bust
  • 1.5 inches around my bust
  • 2.5 inches off my hips
  • 2 inches off my waist
  • 1 inch off my thighs
  • 1.5 inches off my calfs
In total a loss of 10.5 inches! :D

If i lose 10 inches every two weeks i will be loving it!!!!!!!!! :D x

:woohoo:

Thats a wonderful inch-loss, I really wished I had taken mine when I began this, but I'm down from a size 20 to size 16 jeans now....I haven't worn them for 2 years...Yippee!!

Thanks girls :)

Supa - i didnt take mine at the start - i took them on week 6 - its never too late :) x

What a fantastic thing to do, I wished I'd done it.

I'm just going by clothes sizes which in itself is a fantastic feeling !

Looking forward to the next fortnight.

Thanks cruiks :) like i said above - never to late to start one! hehe

I dont get time to get to a shop to try on clothes, nor do i have the money as i know once i go in a shop i will inevitably come out with atleast 1 pair of shoes!! haha so this way is working good so far! Although, my smaller jeans are about to need replacing :( / :) lol

Well done summergurl. Lots of inches gone and may there be many more to come (or go, I'm not sure).

I also took my measurements at the start and can't wait to see the difference when I finish. I also have a photo taken every month and I am pretty much dreading seeing the first one when I get them. I'm going to put them all in an album to inspire me never to go back to that weight. Will post the results when I am finished.

when you planning on finishing mini?

It's really brave of you posting them. And fair play to ya -you'll see those numbers shrinking away in no time. GO YOU!!!!

Well done hun! You're looking fab!

Well done, I was only thinking this morning that I might do measurements to keep things going so if I am feeling down I can hopefully look at those numbers getting smaller too.

Well done again.

Yep its good to do guys - kinda keeps you going even if its just losing half an inch! :)

And, im not brave to post em on here - that doesnt bother me although none of my family know my measurements - a little to embarrased to tell them just yet! Although they are all very proud of me so far lol

Thats fab summergirl, its like more things to get excited about not just weigh in day.
I never thought of doing the inch loss thing either, I'm gonna go grab my tape measure right now.
Just started week two and only lost 7.5lb so shouldn't be too much missed.
Thanks for the idea hun

Jo x xx x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Good idea jojo - welcome aboard the measuring train! hehe

when you planning on finishing mini?

I'm planning on going to refeed the last week of June. That gives me 2 weeks of refeeding and then I'm on holiday for 2 weeks. Do you think that will be enough refeeding time? I hope so. I know I will gain on holiday but I am planning on coming back and doing the maintenance to control things for a while.

Hope you are doing OK still. So far so good for both of us. I think we are as determined as each other. Must be the west country in us!

Hi mini i am planning 15th of june for my refeed as im hoping to go on a holiday too but if i dont go then i will be carrying on with LT longer. I think 2 weeks refeeding is plently although how about going and checking out some refeed diaries and asking around in there - its what i may do too :D x

22/04/2009

So here is another 2 week update!!!

2 weeks ago my measurements were:

Upper Arm 15inches
Under Bust 43inches
Around Bust 46inches
Hips 44inches
Waist 49inches
Thigh 26.5inches
Calf 18.5inches

Now, 2 weeks on my measurements are:

Upper Arm 14.5inches