Megs Munching Misery!!!

Update; had my bar at half 2 with a can of coke zero and have just had a vanilla caramel shake. They really aren't what I expected to will be ordering fewer next time. Planning on having a spag bol with mushrooms at about half 7. The rest of my family are currently cooking pork chops. Pure hell resisting it...

Oh i know hun. Im just about to cook the kids cheeseburgers and chips. Its a killer. Well done for staying strong xxx

kaceyboo said:
Oh i know hun. Im just about to cook the kids cheeseburgers and chips. Its a killer. Well done for staying strong xxx

Thanks love! Stay strong and dont pick at the chips! I know id find it tough :( xox

Okay so just had the spag bol with a tin of button mushrooms added. Was a lot spicier than expected but it's filled me up. Planning on having an early night, tired doesn't begin to cover it. Looking forward to day 3...provided these headaches disappear! Keep up the good work everyone and keep posting...it's keeping me motivated :) xox

It was like no spag bol I've tried before! :D hope you feel better tomorrow x

I lovee spag bol, could live on it LOL

Take it easy, drink lots of water and paracetomol if needed for sore head, it does pass

TTFN xx

RebekahR said:
I lovee spag bol, could live on it LOL

Take it easy, drink lots of water and paracetomol if needed for sore head, it does pass

TTFN xx

I wasn't too fussed on it! Saying that it's the only one I've tried other than the mushroom pasta!
Thanks for the advice. Hope it passes soon! Xox

LauraLooLa said:
It was like no spag bol I've tried before! :D hope you feel better tomorrow x

Tell me about it! My sister looked at it when I made it and was like "I don't envy you" haha x

Megna92 said:
Tell me about it! My sister looked at it when I made it and was like "I don't envy you" haha x

I was sat at the table with the OH and daughter who were eating the real thing (with garlic bread!) And it didn't quite look like theirs lol. I kinda liked it though :D

LauraLooLa said:
I was sat at the table with the OH and daughter who were eating the real thing (with garlic bread!) And it didn't quite look like theirs lol. I kinda liked it though :D

It was manageable! :) garlic bread...what I'd give for that right now!

hi there and welcome . well done in getting through the 1st 2 days . it will get easier , im on day 14 and the time absolutely flies after a week or so .
with the bars try chilling them and cutting them up into bits . i have mine at night cut into about 10-15 little nibbly bits that i snack on with a coffee throughout the evening . good luck with everything im sure youll do great xxx

sukie sue said:
hi there and welcome . well done in getting through the 1st 2 days . it will get easier , im on day 14 and the time absolutely flies after a week or so .
with the bars try chilling them and cutting them up into bits . i have mine at night cut into about 10-15 little nibbly bits that i snack on with a coffee throughout the evening . good luck with everything im sure youll do great xxx

Thanks for the advice! I did that earlier on and it felt like more of a treat :) also lasted a little longer and I appreciated it more! I'm glad it does get easier...I'm worried incase I don't actually lose that much coz it seems like an awful lot of hard work. Suppose nothing is ever easy though! :) well done for getting to day 14 :D

Trying to sleep but can't...my stomach is shouting at me :( will not give in!

Hope you managed to sleep ok :)

LauraLooLa said:
Hope you managed to sleep ok :)

Just woken up...well I've been trying to doze for an hour or so. Putting off having my first shake. I hardly ever wake up hungry so it's the easiest time to wait :') I'm still in bed. So lazy xox

I know what you mean, I was going to have mine later because it's easier to wait in the morning but I'm going out in a mo and didn't want to keel over while I was out. Stay in bed for as long as you can :)

LauraLooLa said:
I know what you mean, I was going to have mine later because it's easier to wait in the morning but I'm going out in a mo and didn't want to keel over while I was out. Stay in bed for as long as you can :)

That's fair enough! :D I'm gonna try & wait it out til 12. Been meaning to start reading The girl with the dragon tattoo...so now seems a good time to start! :) (bet I won't finish it though, I'm useless with books).
Have a nice time wherever you're going :) x

Last edited:
Megna92 said:
That's fair enough! :D I'm gonna try & wait it out til 12. Been meaning to start reading The girl with the dragon tattoo ever since I had a run in with Daniel Craigs grandma...so now seems a good time to start! :) (bet I won't finish it though, I'm useless with books).
Have a nice time wherever you're going :) x

Daniel Craig's grandma?!
I've been reading the fifty shades books...Ooh er. On the last one. Got the true blood books lined up next. I love a distracting book. I did try the girl...books but I couldn't get past the first couple of pages. Might try again one day :)

Oh and we went to homebase...Rock and roll life I lead! :D

Back