Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

Loool girls, that definitely sounds rude to me!! but Kally, you are not one inch better than Nikki!! :D harharhar girls after my fancy, LOVING it!! :D

But I have to say, I really enjoyed my 6'', even though we had to rush it a bit as there was not much time before the gig.. But apart from that I think I can have one of these more often, was totally satisfying :p And thanks for asking Kally, but my hole is doing just fine :D

The gig was brilliant yesterday, didn't think we would enjoy it as much as the type of music they are playing is not really our cup of tea - but the atmosphere was brilliant and it is a totally different experience to hear and see them playing life than just listening to their music on facebook ;) really really good!

Weightwise I am a bit disappointed as I STS yesterday.. :( Damn those breaded mushrooms!! :eek: Naaa, didn't have that many, but can't really understand why, I've been under my points every day apart from Saturday, so that should've evened it out. Guess I now have to change tactics: Have not been using all my points per week (hopefully starlight won't read this, she'll give me a proper telling off for that :eek:) and just have allowed myself more or less one day per week with loosened reigns - but not loose enough to not be able to even things out.. :sigh: oh well. Guess I now should try to eat my points each day - but will start that as of next week as my OH already said he'd be cooking a three course Valentines Dinner for Saturday (and he won't really be watching what he's putting in, apart from oil) I have to write that off, AND: :cry: I really want some pancakes on Tuesday!!! We bought a new special pancake pan and have nutella, marmalade, sugar and cinnamon, lemon and maple sirup at home already.. So that sounds like it will be at least 4-5 pancakes :D looking so much forward to that!!! So guess I have to cut any expectations for a loss for next week, too and just try to be good on the days in between :p Why is pancake day just 2 days after Valentines Day?? Who invented that anyway??? :sigh:

Oh well, so I scrap the coming week (more or less) and will try to eat all my points from next week onwards - see if it helps.. Just have a slight problem with this: As I have my main meal in the evening I end up at home after work with plenty of points to enjoy my dinner with - but sometimes, depending on dinner, I end up with 5 point left after dinner and just can't eat anymore.. I know, some ppl say 'just eat some chocolate' but that is exactly what I don't want do :( I do not want to get into the habit of having chocolate/treats at the end of the day - knowing myself I will end up in saving points for those treats :D - which absolutely defeats the purpose of a lifestyle change with the help of WW. I really want to change my eating habits and there is not much room for a regular chocolate intake each evening. I am not saying that I dont have chocolate or similar should I really fancy it - but just for the sake of eating all my points at the end of the day?? :confused: naaaa, don't think so! Guess I'll have to start planning my meals a little bit more in advance and not just decide Dinner in the spur of the moment :D

So Girls, what are you all up to for Valentine's day??

Glad to hear that your hole is on the mend Meike, and staying the same while a bit of a shame for you is better than gaining so well done on that and at least you enjoyed those damned breaded mushrooms.
Not doing anything for Valentines as I usually spend a couple of my days off at my parents getting some free time away from the wart hog and his constant snoring.
Enjoy your three course treat, I don't think the wart hog even knows where the kitchen is unless you count pilfering sausages and putting them in the microwave that is

Don't worry about your STS my dear! It's much better than a gain and i'm sure you will have a great loss next week. Hope you are having a good day. xxx

Firstly, can I just say that I have just laughed at loud at the 'Wart Hog' not knowing where the kitchen is unless it's to pilfer the sausages... That story is going to have me in stitches for the rest of my life! :8855:

I would be a very happy woman if only it wasn't true Nikki but alas i'm afraid it is
the bloody numpty wanted chips the other day and I had to give him a detailed discription on how to switch on the friggin actifry its a one button operation for god sakes man :rolleyes: just press the piggin button

Thanks a lot for your support Ladies!

Have to say, am not tooo bothered about the STS, I'll take it easy, what I don't lose now I will lose later :D and how did you put in Nikki, I am still a couple of weeks ahead of myself if I want to lose 1lb per week, so no worries!!

Hmm, pancaked for just 1/2 pound sounds great, would you mind posting that?? Not that that would make them much healthier *giggles* but we can do our best - why does that remind me of the story about that huge girl in McD's with a plate full of all the nice stuff - and a DIET COKE!! :D

:eek: HUSBAND?? Do you know something that I don't Nikki?? :eek:
:eek: He hasn't popped the question yet.. :eek: we're just living together and I am the luckiest girl so far.. not that I wouldn't mind, he's brilliant.. but a bit slow in some respects :p:D - but seeing him in g-strings would be a good laugh - might have to quickly -pop into Ann Summers on Saturday :D

hehehe, Girls, you make me laugh! never thought that a forum could be this addictive!! :p

Ooooh, no!! Open end overtime tonight! :(
That means, they can only tell me it is going to be waay after 10pm tonight..:eek::eek: Luckily I can have a nice lie-in tomorrow!! :D

Well, shouldn't really complain as it is paid 1.5times and I am getting a luxourious cab home :D

But no chatting tonight then :wave_cry: CU later! xx

aww hope work speeds by Meike!

your OH does sound lovely cooking you a meal :) mine is doing the same.. begrudgingly as he left it late and now everywhere that HE wants to eat is fully booked :rotflmao: ..whatre they like? :p

have a lovely weekend and enjoy your valentines.. diets can be put on hold - life shouldnt be! ;) xxx

Hi Rach <waves> not much work here at the moment, but have to wait for some, just in case :confused: - shouldn't complain really apart from being really bored am doing silly things on the internet like signing up for a +10k walk in March :D:eek:

diets can be put on hold - life shouldnt be!
This is exactly what I am thinking :rolleyes: at least for this weekend!! the main bit is getting back on track - which I intend to do!! Really couldn't do with all the shame if I failed.. :cry:

xx

Hey Meike, hope you are enjoying your Saturday :)

The pancake recipe...

125g flour
1 medium egg
½ pint semi skimmed milk
spray oil (1 spray per pancake)

Mix

Makes 12

½ points each

Roll on Tuesday :D x

Yum Yum, might well have pancakes tomoro!!! hehe and half a pt each...fab!!!!

xx

Hey ladies!
Was 'working' late friday until 3am - and before anything thinks anything bad: the quotation marks are just to show that i wasn't doing anything really, just being at work just in case they would need me - which they didn't in the end.. So got paid for being on the internet and reading my book - loved it :D

Weekend was really nice, had a long lay-in on saturday, more dozing on the couch while my OH went shopping, did the washing and the cooking (and the washing up afterwards:love:) - he even found some demi brut champagne for us - as I am not a big fan of the normal brut stuff - i don't care if it is called champagne and ppl pay sh*tload of money for it - if i don't like the taste, I won't drink it! basta! Call me philistine if you want, but am not having any of that sour stuff (and am getting two bottles from work each xmas!!:eek:)

Sunday morning we went out for a brunch at Cafe Rouge, they had a valentines special with their normal breakfast menu plus champagne (not as nice as what my OH found :p), a huge glas of freshly squeezed orange juice and a hot drink - I had poached egg and salmon benedict, luckily they were quite tight with the sauce so it didn't blow my points for sunday :D really enjoyed it though, never thought cafe rouge has such a nice breakfast..

Oooh, but having bad day today :(.. feel like I could eat a whole big Milka'n Keks chocolate (300g) without taking a breath.. strange strange.. it's not that easy getting back on track after allowing myself a weekend off (- no matter how nice it was). I have already eaten 15 out of my 26 points per day, even though I wanted to save some in retrospect for the weekend - but looks like that's going out of the window... :mad:

I was so hoping that my STS last week after being really good would imply a STS for this week even though I had last weekend off (damned banoffee pie!! :D ) But now I doubt that.. aaargh.. getting angry, have to get a grip! :mad:

Oooh, and thanks a lot for the pancake recipe Nikki, will be making that wednesday night after WI for dinner (no, not as desert, as full on dinner ) really can't wait!! Did you make them already?

And yeah, as you know by now it is the North London walk with you lovely ladies - and I have already been told I need to start training for it
Yeah, we'll see.. and as you two are being good with your training, you can take turns in taking me on piggy back :D:8855:

Bis spaeter! xx

Hey, getting paid to do nothing sounds liek my kinda job! Stick with it even if its a bad day,your doing so well!

I agree, champagne is overrated! I got a bottle for my 21st that I haven't drank yet. Going to drink it on my (our?) anniversary for the sake of it. When I get married I don't want champagne.. If I'm going to spend £30 on a bottle of alcohol it'll be Grey Goose vodka and I want people to toast with shots!

Very jealous of your Café Rouge brunch. I loooove everything about CR.

Hehehe, I would love to work with you lot! We'd have so much fun!! :D Unfortunately we're usually pretty busy, but we need days like that to even it out!
Katie said:
If I'm going to spend £30 on a bottle of alcohol it'll be Grey Goose vodka and I want people to toast with shot
hmm, might spend that overtime money on a couple of Gray Goose Vodka, that sounds like a brilliant idea!! :8855:
Nikki said:
Your weekend sounded lovely chick, you have a brilliant [soon to be] husband :)
ooh, thanks, he really is brilliant - and I won't start talking about those times when he drives me mad!! :p;)
Kally said:
Hi Meike, come on now get those legs moving you know what i've told you about training :D
Nikki said:
Get your backside into gear lady RE: fun walk...
jaaa, jaaa, don't rush me ladies!! I'm walking 1m to from the station to work and another one back in the evening, isn't that enough for the moment?? :D

Back