Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

I have lost 2.4 pounds this week which isn't much but I have had a couple of good weeks lately so I won't be down about it. :scale:
and yes....got to weigh in the next stone down which pleased me a lot :D

Off to Cornwall on Friday for a few days to see if we can get this house move pushed along. :sigh: Really looking forward to it. Swimming cossie on its way so hopefully that will be here when we get back.

Had a suprise email from my new CDC asking me whether I would like to be a CDC when I get to Cornwall ! :) Will chat about it with her when I get there but I am still BMI 30 and I know I have to be BMI 28 to apply

However:
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand][/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Anyway 91 pound gone, 33 pound to go[/FONT] !!!

What a lovely compliment.If you like the idea I say go for it.You'd be a great CDC I reckon.

What a lovely compliment.If you like the idea I say go for it.You'd be a great CDC I reckon.

Thanks Jane :)

I am off to Cornwall in a couple of hours and have arranged to see my CDC while I am down there so we can have a chat about it. BMI 28 still seems a long way off though :sigh: But it is an incentive to keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Have a great weekend everyone !:D

Hi Mel,

I just read your title and couldn't agree more (from afar). You are supportive and wise and you know how to cope through good and bad times. You are truly inspirational and therefore, I think that you will make a cracking CDC. Go for it!!

XXXX

Oh bless you !:) Aren't all the nicest people on this planet users of minimins :D

Had a fab time in Cornwall even if some of the house stuff is still rattling on far too slowly ! Went out on saturday night to see one of my favourite singers playing locally and had a photo done for my 6 stone 7 pound weight loss

Satnightout.jpg

So here I am all gothed up - in a tame way :) with somewhere to go :D

Anyway, I am back again and have lost 5 pound !!! making it 6 stone 12 pound overall, a BMI below 30 - YIPPEE!!!!!! :wow:

i can' write in a cornish accent but I can just hear someone saying.....My new CDC,well she's a goth!

fab pic.Fab weight loss.just the last bend & you're home!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Thanks Lottie, I need all the encouragement to keep me on the straight and narrow for 2 more whole stones !:D

i can' write in a cornish accent but I can just hear someone saying.....My new CDC,well she's a goth!

fab pic.Fab weight loss.just the last bend & you're home!

and not only that but she has a weird Brummie accent !:p :eek:
Having lived there before I have this lovely stock of words and phrases from the Brummie and the Cornish, bound to confuse the hell out of people !:)

2 stone! You can do it Mel, look how far you've already come. Never give in though, stay strong and it will happen for you! And how good will that feel!! XXX

Oh it is feeling better and better every day ! I hit the shops again today, told my OH I had no dosh and he treated me to loadsa clothes coz he is so proud of me ! Bless him :)

I have just realised that for the first time in my adult life I am now overweight !!!!:p :) :D

I started this diet seriously obese, got to obese and now my BMI is under 30 I have just checked and I am in the overweight category !

That feels like such a result. May sound silly, most women in this country wouldn't want to admit to being overweight I am sure, but it feels

Blooming brilliant !!!!

:thankyou: for all your support everyone :) !

:wow: :wow: :D :D :clap: :clap: :giggle: :bliss:
Oh Well done

You must feel fab fab fab .So pleased for you.

I can't believe that I have got to my 100 pound weight loss this morning and have lost
7 stone 2 pound

:eek: :D :)

It feels so good ! I can't believe that I have done it. I thought it was something that other people did but not me ! After a lifetime of failed diets and being seriously obese. I have 24 pound to a reasonable BMI now.:)

LL & CD rock. :D

This site rocks too and you lovely lot who give me so much support !

Back