MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

You're doing brilliantly! Keep going young lady :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure that I read somewhere that the NHS will allow you one "weight loss" surgery. From a band to skin removal I think. Will be clarifying this with my doctor whenever I next go. :) Past 3 weeks : Lost 0.5lbs Too busy to weigh Lost 5.5lbs Now my total loss is 4 stone 12.5lbs, and I'm only 1.5lbs away from my 5 stone. :) I'll post progress pics next week as I'm sure my mum will want some, too. Lol. :)
That should be interesting to see what the docs say:)
You're doing really well!
Bet the progress pics will be awesome ! X

Thanks. :D

Just been told about two christmas do's this week... I think Super speed soup for today may be in order in case I'm a bit naughty :D

Good lord missy that's amazing! How id you lose so much over Christmas? I gained more than you lost lol So proud of you xx

Oh no that's awful but the dieter in me is so jealous lol xx

Hey MC how's things with you? Have you gotten over that nasty tummy bug now? xx

I have a tummy infection now, tummy is quite swollen (Doctors even got me to do a pregnancy test lol) and gained 1.5 lbs :/ hoping that i'll have a good loss next week :/

Oh you poor thing :( get well soon xx

Good girl! That's really good, congratulations! I'm glad you OK, not been posting much but reading posts that's why I got worried. I'm not at my best, having a funny phase in my life with various problems and not really concentrating, but I put on a lot of weight and need to get my head together.

Back