MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Looks like you're doing really well on SW, well done x

Well done on your lost MC. Seems everything is going well for you. :) so happy for you.
How do you manage with your sw class? I remeber you said that that may be little difficult to attend.

What ever you doing, keep doing it and smile :)

I just rush lol. :) or that's deffo what I did today :D

1.5 off again, and it's * week. Third week in a row for 1.5 off, maybe my body is now coming to a stable weight loss?

1.5 off again, and it's * week. Third week in a row for 1.5 off, maybe my body is now coming to a stable weight loss?

Thats a good stable weight loss each week x

Well done!
Do that every week & that's almost half a stone a month!:)

I would be very happy with that.. Would mean reaching my goal in about a year and a half lol :D (and probably best to go slow due to excess skin and all)

I got a saggy tummy from having 2 c sections :( learnt to love it tho lol x

I've been told that you can qualify for skin removal on the nhs if you haven't had any other "weight loss surgery" like a band or something..
However if they don't do it I'll save up properly.. :)

I really fear excess skin because of being nearly 26st when I started :( I am exercising along the way so I do hope that will help out.

S_J_B does that mean you're a cute puppy? ;)
I keep feeling puppy broody..

Daft question but how do u get your stickers so small lol

I've been told that you can qualify for skin removal on the nhs if you haven't had any other "weight loss surgery" like a band or something..
However if they don't do it I'll save up properly.. :)

I really fear excess skin because of being nearly 26st when I started :( I am exercising along the way so I do hope that will help out.

S_J_B does that mean you're a cute puppy? ;)
I keep feeling puppy broody..

Unfortunately whats cute on a Shar Pei not so good on me :rolleyes: I agree the excess skin if awful will have to go

I'm sooo puppy broody too - two of my colleagues are getting puppies in the next week or two and I'm so jealous!

I got a saggy tummy from having 2 c sections :( learnt to love it tho lol x

same here!
I've had 2 c-sections too :(

Someone once said you can have a tummy tuck on nhs if you have had 2 c-sections and lost weight and it's saggy.....unsure how true this is though....
I'm tempted to have one done if i get to my goal weight and i still can't stand the sight of it!

I'm sure that I read somewhere that the NHS will allow you one "weight loss" surgery. From a band to skin removal I think. Will be clarifying this with my doctor whenever I next go. :)

Past 3 weeks :
Lost 0.5lbs
Too busy to weigh
Lost 5.5lbs

Now my total loss is 4 stone 12.5lbs, and I'm only 1.5lbs away from my 5 stone. :) I'll post progress pics next week as I'm sure my mum will want some, too. Lol. :)

Back