MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Aww bless you :( try to focus on you for now. I always find it's easier to lose when you're happy. Feel free to pm me if you need to chat xx

Thanks MC that real nice of you. I'm Ok, i'm fighting it. Lost 7.5 lb in six weeks. I know its not much but i'm trying. At least Im out of the 20st and back into the 19st. Hopefully I can keep a steady pace and slowly lose. Hope u ok, have u lost some more? Haven't been around to much but try to pop in now and again. Keeps me going to know I can just chat to someone when I need. Lets see how I go this week, I thought to try having one meal at lunch and have 2 a's and 2'bs plus my syns by having say some bran flakes for evening or toast. I'll WI on Monday and see how I do.

Hello hello! I wonder how many of you guys will be back. :)

Food today:

B : nothing
L: Gnocchi with tomato, onion, garlic, peppers, pork.
Snack : Syn free onion bhaji's.
D: not sure yet
Syns : 10 for fudge (home made oero fudge. Hope I'm not under synning!)

So, since mini's went down I have lost a further 2.5st and have now lost a total of 10st 1lb. How have you all been doing?

Hello hello! I wonder how many of you guys will be back. :)

Food today:

B : nothing
L: Gnocchi with tomato, onion, garlic, peppers, pork.
Snack : Syn free onion bhaji's.
D: not sure yet
Syns : 10 for fudge (home made oero fudge. Hope I'm not under synning!)

So, since mini's went down I have lost a further 2.5st and have now lost a total of 10st 1lb. How have you all been doing?

Wow, 10 st is an amazing loss! Will sub to your threat if you don't mind. Could do with a little inspiration :)

Ohh I didn't look back to see if people kept posting lol!
Hello again :D

Current loss is now 10st 6lb.. Typical I'm 1lb away! Maybe this is a hint to be good over christmas? haha!

Is minis more active again now? It's nice to see people here again :)

:DHi MC
Quiet a few old names around which is great. Feels like home to home. Wow Miss Slinky AND couple of the year! I feel ashamed at my feeble efforts and will renew my vows to the body beautiful thanks to your inspiration!!

Aww you can do it :)
Must say my partner no longer does SW. He just wasn't sticking to plan lol. Oh well. :)
And I have actually won miss slinky twice now, lol!

here's the differences between winning it last year and this year :

5C7VSNu.jpg

I need to do new weight loss pics lol!

Aww you can do it :)
Must say my partner no longer does SW. He just wasn't sticking to plan lol. Oh well. :)
And I have actually won miss slinky twice now, lol!

here's the differences between winning it last year and this year :

I need to do new weight loss pics lol!

MC you look amazing, what a difference. Well done you :)

That is mind blowing! At my dads funeral 3 yrs ago nearly. There was a tall willowy blonde I didn't recognise. She was with one of my nephews and It slowly dawned on me who it was. His wife. My sister had told me she had lost a lot of weight but the transformation was mesmerising. As is yours MC.
Happy Christmas and a great New Year!!

WOW!

Congratulations and very well done MC on your fantastic achievement and success!

You look amazing and are an inspiration to us all !

Aww thanks guys! :D I'm over the moon lol :) I wonder if I can get in the 14's next week.. that's 2lbs to lose, but I'm not doing anything over new years! (Dogs and fireworks means staying in and comforting them.)

How are you all doing? :)

Back