MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Curious to know if the ones with anxiety are rescues. Think it's a lot more common in rescue dogs in general, both of ours are rescues, our little one (4 but still my baby!) had 6 different homes by the time he was 12 months old, bless, so can't really blame him for being obnoxious!

Oh Bless Lisa, how strange, elephants and lions! Funny little things!
XxX

Got ours as a puppy. Went to visit him every week from 4 weeks until he was old enough to leave mum. He has never had a bad experience with a buggy - or a falling leaf! Its just the way he rolls!!:rolleyes:

Ours are both from a breeder, as well. ***** and stud both had breed relevant health tests though :) Our girls are actually cousins, lol.
I may rescue my next, though. :)

Aw bless :( Don't understand why the elephants? maybe he didn't like the noises they make.
Big hugs though xx

Sham likes swimming as well.. :)

Week has been well so far.. Bought a few size 22 tops that I hope to fit in next month :) Saw them cheap on FB so I thought why not, lol!

It's cool now so I may take the wee furbabies out for a stroll soon :) Need to hang some wash, though..

My bio oil also came today which I hope will help with some scars and stretch marks.. best start using it now :D

Hope you're all well? xxxx

If you find the Bio Oil a bit pricey vitamin E cream from the body shop works wonders too :) x

Ohh I didn't even know I could use that.. I had a £15 off voucher for amazon so I got two 200 ml ones for a fiver, lol. :)
OH got me putting it on him as well with cold hands. Muahahahaha

Shea butter works great too, it's all sticky and feels gross and greasy, but it worked so well on my lower back (she says, after re-gaining stretch marks on holiday!)

Hi Llama :D
Ours are long coated as well. They're not even wanting to walk at night, lol. :/
Going to try to get the OH to drive to the lake with the girls and I this weekend so they can have a good cool walk. It is a good 40 min drive but they like the car and it's cooler in there with the AC haha :)
Would love to see pics of yours!

Scarlet you made me choke on my drink, lol!!!!! You're amazing. :D

Hi and welcome, Jo. I'm Symone. :)
Do you have a weight loss diary? Or a food diary (reminding me to update mine. lol!) Would love to subscribe to yours as well. :D

Today for body magic I've been running around the shops abusing the £5 off fruit and veg voucher in the sun, haha. I got dirty looks when I went to the self checkouts trying to use two at once. :p OH said second was for him though ;)
Also been on the exercise bike for about 15 mins this morning.. and had to stop because Sham decided it was time to play ball. She has a habit of shoving the ball in my crotch so she nearly got hit with the pedals when she snuck up behind me!

Thinking I will have a good loss next week with how much fruit I've bought. Going to have to eat it all before it goes off after all :D
Only down side is that amount of fruit will go right through me.. lol!

Hi Symone, sorry for the delay in replying - am struggling a lot at the moment so don't come on here as much as I should. I do have a diary, altho don't post as much as I used to. Am drawing a line under my recent sw effort and starting a fresh tomorrow. So will then start posting again.
My diary is http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=270271
New Me for 2012-Jo's journey to Infinity and a bit further on.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

aww don't worry about being busy. :) Everyone has those times.
Just remember to take time to relax as well. It will probably help struggling along :)
Will come along and subscribe now x

Is it weigh in day for you today hun? x

It sure is!
And I feel hungry as sod because I've been baking for the taster evening all day! lol
I will be at group for about half past 4.. No idea what time I'm supposed to be there today with her wanting me to be a greeter and all lol :)

What time does it usually start? She can't complain if you're late if she hasn't specified a time. Let us know how you get on :) xx

pound off.. Still on my period so it's probably from that. Just gotta be better this week :)

Ah well done, any loss is good especially when its that time of the month. How was it being a greeter, did you enjoy it?

No new members this week, lol!!
But yeah was nice chatting with everyone. :)

Haha, they're easing you in gently then. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the swiss roll, it looked yummy!

It's a pound in the right direction and next week will be a bigger loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was amazing. :) They didn't last long.. made two huge ones lol!
Most of the rochers went as well, but they nearly melted in the room lol.. oops.

So, on the bright side today I realised I have reached two NSV's (non-scale victories) today! First was clothes size - I started off a 32 bottom 28 top. I'm now a 24/26 (mostly 24 but some shops are still just that bit too tight! I hate how shops can be different) on the bottom and I am comfortably wearing a 22 top. :D The second one is having to puncture a hole in my belt because I'm on the last notch! It's almost too big. :D

That is fantastic! Well done you and what a brilliant motivator hey? Can't wait to join you on ditching the old clothes for smaller ones. Oh to have the amount of choice that a size 8-16 have and not be paying a small fortune for bras! xx

my boobs are awkward if you look at the pics I posted on your thread! I didn't get the normal large breasts with being fat.. Mine are just.. average, lol!
I hope I don't lose my actual breasts. But over all it would be worth it if I get to my goal, having them a bit smaller. :) (but they need to stay the same ;) ) haha

I'm still wearing the same bras but I've taken them in. I used to find bras really had to get and I believe I'm still in that mind set.

I can't wait until I get into the teens weight wise (I have an unrealistic goal of reaching it for christmas. I need to average at 2.1 lbs a week and I'm 2.3 lbs over that atm) but when I am I know I won't be back into the 20's ever again!!! It's a promise I've made myself and I plan to keep it.

But yeah, we'll probably spend Christmas at OH's parents so I'll have to do the same I did when we went up the beginning of this month.. Bring a ton of fruit and just snack on that! (and anti runs pills. That was a tad embarrassing. Bloody fruit!)

It's going to be something I will have to try to do, not gain over christmas. But I need to try.

Just looked at the calender and christmas is on a thursday so we'll probably go up on weds, then leave the weekend or monday so I can make the WI on the 30th Dec if it's open then.

thinking and planning out loud. Typical me haha. :)

Back