MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Hi I'm subscribing =)
You look just like me when I started , almost same weight too. Will be reading with interest your journey. So far well don on your weight loss and keep it up - you can do it =)

Welcome! :D It's nice having other people here :) Even more so with similar starting states to me.. :D

You're both doing so well! Destamia I bet you were over the moon when you saw a 1 being the starting number on the scales.. That's my goal for christmas.. a maximum weight of 19st 13.5lbs haha. :D

lol thanks. :)

I should update here more often tbh!

This week (Since tuesday) I've achieved my minimum exercise goal twice and moderate once. :) Going to achieve my hard's on the weekend for sure as OH has those days off so we normally do an extra two hours of dog walking then. :)

The girls didn't get a walk last night because we were knackered! A little someone (Arya, our youngest) was grumbling all night because the neighbours were noisey.. We were asleep by 9pm!

Told my consultant about my goal for being 6stone lower by christmas and she thinks I'll achieve it so I'm happy. :D

You want to get 6 st off by xmas ? Wow - big step , Im never so brave - Im always have small goals as Im scared to fail and then give up. Good luck to you :) Will benreadimg with interest how you doing :)

Ah I see :) lol - I was thinking you going after 6 st in 4 months. :)
I have xmas goal too , or maybe new year goal - I want to be 99 kg at first of jan. Its 18-19 kilos to go. Will know better tomorrow after weight in. :)
As last goal to be under or 120 kg at my birthday I achived :)

Thanks for subscribing :)
This thread isn't that active lol ;) I mostly update on Tuesdays when I weigh in. Fingers crossed this week will be as good as I want Haha

Well done you! Wow some great losers on this thread. Great inspiration for me. I'd like to tag along your thread as well if that's OK, as I would like to keep dreaming and shed around 10 stone at some point. (whatever year that may be).

Look at you go missy! You're doing so well I'm really pleased for you:happy096: xx

Well done, really pleased for you!

Welcome bubbles :)

Lol I know my name is long! They must hate me by now having to write my name all of the time on certs Haha.

Thanks Fir all of the well dones, you guys are so lovely and supportive :) xxx

Just reading through your weight loss diary, you are doing fabulous, I wish i'd taken photos at the beginning so I could see the changes.

I did it because I knew I wouldn't see the difference in myself, and that has been my problem with "diets" before. I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere and gave up.
However with photos I can see the difference and it makes me feel great. :)

And I'm starting to see it on myself.. I noticed today my bingo wings are smaller, lol. :)

Hi Meloncollie, hope u well. I just peeked at your food diary and like your burger recipe. I notice u mention home made ketchup, could u tell me how it's made please, as I like to use sauce on some foods and never know how much to use.

oh all I do is cook a tin of chopped tinned tomatoes, add a bit of seasoning (salt, herbs, etc) and a table spoon or two of sweetner, and then I blend it. :)

Back