MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Here's an update with photos:

start:

24Xw6NG.jpg FYACtBc.jpg

now:

CWFkRug.jpg PY6k8pF.jpg

Wow mc, you're looking great! Can really see the difference in your face especially. Well done!

Swit swoo missy, looking good! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no problem. :)

weigh in is today and I'm not feeling too hopeful. Feel ill and blah. Half tempted to take a sickie today, but I've bought my count down so I can't. meh.

That's what I was like last week but you might be glad you go if you see a loss it will cheer you up xx

Woooo knew you'd be glad you went. Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Feeling far more positive today. :) All down to the help of you guys. And I think it has also finally kicked in that my mum will be getting better now, hurray. :)

Did I miss the post about your mum being ill? I'm sorry that was ignorant of me :( Glad she's on the mend though xx

Oh I probably just mentioned it on my food diary lol.

She had an op for a knee replacement the other day. She has had great difficulties with her knees for years so I'm glad that she is finally getting the help she needs. :)

My mum had to give up her job through arthritis in her knees. It's true what the song says, be kind to your knees you'll miss them when they're gone. Glad she's getting better, is it March you're going to visit her? xx

Glad to hear mum is getting better, it helps to know our loved ones are OK and have a positive attitude. My mum also has knee problems, shes doing physiotherapy to avoid the operation, can be a big problem, so more reason for us to try and lose weight so we don't suffer so much.

Ah I was too early. Do I get points for it still beginning with M? Xx

Back