MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Oh yeah, I only watched the first series of orange is the new black, I must start on that. But living with my boyfriend now and he wouldn't watch it! He does love Revenge though, as ridiculous as it is... :)

weigh in today and home scales are showing at 21st 11.5lbs. I really hope that I'll get the 3lbs (would be 21st 13.5lbs) for being in the 21s. Anything extra is a bonus! I want my 4st for next week :)

Ooooh wouldn't it be great if your scales were telling the truth and not playing a horrible trick on you?! Is it tonight you weigh? It is isn't it? xx

Will be looking forward to your update. Fingers firmly crossed :-D xx

Good luck for WI, I'm sure you'll do it!

That sucks honey but totm weight will drop straight back off and you should get a fab loss next week just keep doing what you're doing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you seen the music video for that anaconda song? Oh god I'm so confused watching it. How is that humanly possible to do that with your back side!?!?!?!?!

Feeling a bit happier now. Had the news that OH will probably have a year long leccy job! :) That means he'll deffo finish his training, hurray!

Yaay well done Mr MC! That's great news to cheer you up with :)

I've seen the vid but my a$$ does most of that just from me walking around. Big booty likes to bounce around, feels like I've got two squabbling toddlers behind me if I move too quickly lol xx

If you love my mind that means you're as warped as I am. Still feel cheered up? haha xx

haha yes I do. :)

Gunna cook carbornara for lunch soon.. There's a lovely recipe in the SW mag! OH even said it was yum. But more for me now muahahaha

Ooh I love carbonara. Pasta was the best thing about sw for me it's so high in point on ww. Boooo :( xx

Aww. :( I love pasta.. It's my most favourite thing in the world. lol!

It's a shame that SW doesn't work well with you :( I can think of tons of recipes you would like.

Going to have a quorn bolognese for tea. :) I can't wait.. I also found the chocolate milk that can be used as HEA!

It's not SW's fault it's mine. I'm just too fond of big portions and if you eat enough free food even that will affect you losing weight. WW gives me the control I need to stop my greedy nature but SW does work for so many people I can't knock it xx

Aww bless.. Must be hard.
Although sometimes i eat seconds and even thirds and I've still been loosing.. Maybe it's because of all the dog walking I'm doing haha xx

It might be and I did cheat a fair bit too lol xx

Chin up MC, I'm sure you'll do better next week you have some good recipes in your diary. Hey Scarlet, hope you don't mid me butting in, but you're doing OK so don't be down, whether your doing WW or SW, if it suits you and your losing, that's good! Well as for the cheating, I think it goes for both, if we cheat then we won't lose!

Back