Mel's food diary

Breakfast - 28g Alpen museli (hexb) with quarter of a chopped melon

Lunch - Jacket potato with 42g low fat cheddar (hexa) and lettuce and tomato with fat free dressing.
Mullerlight

Snack - banana

Dinner - Homemade tomato and vegetable stew/soup with 2 slices nimble wholemeal (hexb).

Pudding - small slice of chocolate birthday cake (15 syns)

Total syns - 15

A green day today -

Breakfast - 28g Alpen Super Berry museli(hexb) and a mullerlight

Lunch - Slimming world quiche with a little tuna (2 syns) and 42 g low fat cheddar (hexa). Heinz spaghetti. Mullerlight. 2 satsumas.

Dinner - Vegetable soup with 2 x slices wholeman nimble (hexb) and slimming world cous cous dumplings (no match for the real thing but stopped me feelign quite so deprived!!!)

Pudding - 1 Jaffa cake (2.5syns) and 1 mine pie (12 syns)

Total syns - 16.5

Extra Easy today -

Breakfast - porridge made with water and splenda (hexb)

Lunch - Fried polenta slices topped with slices of ham and 2 x fried eggs. Banana.

Snack - apple and mug of turkish delight options (2 syns)

Dinner - Boneless and skinless chicken thighs in a creamy mushroom sauce (made with quark, knorr stockpot, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and a drop of water), roast potatoes in frylight, purple sprouting brocolli and cauliflower.

Pudding - mullerlight and some tinned pears (another hexb as I didn't manage my hexa today)

Snack - 2 jaffa cakes (5syns)

Total syns - 7

Green day today -

Breakfast - 28g Alpen museli and a banana

Lunch - Heinz ravioli (1.5 syns) with a bowl of cous cous. Toffee mullerlight.

Dinner - Spaghetti carbonara made with quark, mushrooms, 2x hexa cheese, 85g hex bacon and an egg. Purple sprouting brocolli.
Half a glass of red wine (6 syns)

Pudding - Chocolate and orange cous cous cake (1 syns) with tinned pears (4syns) and fat free greek yoghurt.

Total syns 12.5

Last edited:
The less said about yesterday the better.....

Breakfast - banana and mullerlight

Lunch - Beans on toast(bread hexb) with lots of bacon

Dinner - Ooops ended up at the pub and had nothing to eat, just 2 vodka and cokes, then the trouble started! My resolve weakened and I had 2 pints of real ale which I know have astronomically high synage!!!_ and a mojito (I dread to think how many syns).

Snack - Got in and was ravenous. Managed to resist a kebab which my hubby delighted in wolfing down in front of me and had 3 ryvitas with extra light laughing cow(hex a) instead. I'd already had my hex b so these were surplus to plan.

Total syns - Guessing at 38ish syns :eek:

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - cheese on toast (hexa and hexb)
1 tbsp tomato ketchup(0.5syns)
Mullerlight (2 syns)

Dinner - vegetable risotto (with sweetpotato, onion, leeks, mushrooms) and 42g hexa cheese
Red wine - 13 syns

Pudding - Syn free pancakes with 0% greek yoghurt and frozen cherries.

Total syns - 15.5

Last edited:
A green day again today -

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - Spaghetti on toast (4 slices nimble = 2hexb)
Chocolate couscous cakes - (0.5syns)

Dinner - Homemade tomato sauce with pasta and 60g of low fat cheddar (1.5hexas)
Small piece of Garlic flat bread (8.5syns)

Pudding - Strawberry mousse (made with a sugar free jelly (1.5syns for 4 servings), fat free fromage frais and frozen berries (will say 0.5syns although thats slightly over)

Total syns - 9.5

Back