meowws diary..

the weekend was the weekend, you can't go back and relive it all you can do is work with the here and now and then the future. If you stay the same you know why, if you lose fantastic. Draw a line and start a fresh.

Also you are not alone with the sabotage thoughts! had them all day yesterday and so did mamaC. Big hugs lovely lady, we will all get there when we are meant to :)

thankyouu :)

the thoughts are stupid! Its like im trying to catch myself out..

yesss we will!

Woo I have the new app on my phone so I can be here even more!
Whenever I feel doubtful I visit here or call the OH (who is also my diet coach) and feel much better after!

recipe inspirations! Zero noodles [pasta?] low carb ordering!

Had some 'slim pasta' for tea, which tasted exactly the same as slim/zero noodles which BTW I love! some people arent keen but considering they contain only 14 calories a packet...they aint half bad!
I think they taste a bit like the straight to wok amoy noodles or a thin version of udon noodles.
Had them stir fried with some soy, salt and pepper, added in some green beans mushrooms, few sprays of spry lite.

(oh btw had the spry lite salad dressing that is officially ok by s&s and it was pretty nice!)

mind you, something to learn about me...I will eat anything! maybe Im so optimistic that everything tastes nice to me!

Ive also just been inspired to make a cauliflower pizza! recipe found on the recipes page, (well a link to someones blog)
but basically ground up cauliflower used as a 'dough' it does involve cheese and tomatoes too (wouldnt really be pizza without!) so more a treat! could add lashings of mushrooms and a dash of ham too perhaps? not go mad on the cheese.

My third topic for blabbering on;
Ordered some stuff from low carb megastore or whatever its called. I got a few bits and it came to £11 but then a HUGE £6 delivery cost! :( it better arrive quickly!!
oh, if I spend £75 free delivery.. ill bear that in mind..

including some bread, wraps, chocolate, zero noodles (cheaper there than holland and barret)

Im not sure how much I can actually have, as anyone reading might have noticed, I dont strictly eat everything to plan, my main aim is to keep carbs low.

the cauli pizza base has caught my eye too but am trying to keep off the cheese as that is my kryptonite every time but for the future it's a winner, please let me know how it goes. Carbs superstore, I have looked a few times but the cost makes me think special occasions only

think im going to try making the cauli pizza!

Im ok with cheese really, I like it but I dont go mad for it. Id have to go very easy on the tomato though! might make a sauce with other veg. got some courgettes and mushrooms too.

But Im generally having two meals a day and one or two sachets, not strictly following s&s, once I can get through a few weekends without going wrong, I might step it up a notch.

Also, had WI this morn (should have been yest but wasnt at home) and Im down 1lb so lost back the weekend mess plus a bit more! that is ok!

I think if I can just stick to my own plan fully for the WHOLE week and have a few days fully on sachets I can get a decent loss. I think my body just knows to let the weight go once the carbs stop flowing!

At work just had lunch salad hmm bit o beetroot in it not sure that was a good idea! Urgh can't wait till 6.30.. home time!

yaaay home from work! I want ice cream! but noooooooooooo I cant and wont!

:D

yaaay home from work! I want ice cream! but noooooooooooo I cant and wont!

:D

Stay strong!!!! Think thin calves :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes! indeeed! I had a glass of ribena!

You poor girl, You are having your good and bad days. Only thing I can say is think of that hol in Aug to spur you on. I think eating different foods would make me want to just keep eating. Try and keep the diet simple. The products and just the allowed food list. I had planned 4 day break when we went away bank hol. Put on 4 lb but was very strick and back on plan when we returned. But I lost one week. Four days to put it on four days to lose it. Try and stay focused on the prize. I admire you for being so honest with your journey. I will admit dieting is the hardest thing I ave ever done, quitting smoking was easiler. Good luck.

Last edited:
I see you have signed up for the 12 wk challenge, that's good Aug will be here soon. Hang up a lovely summer outfit you want to wear on hol, somewhere you can see it all the time lol. I have skinny and fat pics of me on my fridge, I also put the weight I have lost in a bag and leave in by the fridge, keep adding your weight loss to it, I can't believe how much just one st weighs. It is so heavy. I think I was carrying that around, when I lose my total of 4 st I don't think I,ll be able to lift it lol. No wonder my poor knees are knackered.

aw cheers for the encouragement! :D I think Im getting better and better as the weeks come along.
I have such a bad history of dieting and was on the brink of an eating disorder so I occasionally allow things that arent strictly on this plan but its ensured me to keep going. Previously I would mess up, beat myself up, then do a few days of the diet begrudgingly as if I was punishing myself and then get fed up, come off completely and give up for a few months (and gain some)
Im following the beck diet solution book too which really helps.

Ive got a few key clothing items im itching to squeeze into so yes I might hang them up in my room!

I keep imagining myself at goal, on holiday and to start with it was hard to picture but the more I try, the easier it gets!
-and strangely what really helps is me imagining that I wont look much different at all, just a slice off here and a bit smaller there, same skin, same shape, same me! -I think this helps because Ive never been skinny in my whole life so by me imagining that I wont be that different, makes it seem less scary

I saw your pics you haven't got much to lose, was always thin until I gave up smoking about 7 yrs ago. Then I put the weight on and yoyo dieted ever since. But this time it actually feels different, I know I will do it this time for life. Like you I picture myself thinner, been routing around the wardrobes looking at smaller summer clothes. All hung up now ready for Aug.

yeah I only have about 2.5 stone to lose which I dont consider a lot but it is proving awkward to shift! I touched upon being around a stone off target but relaxed too much and it crept back!

Diaries page is busy today! We all feeling the monday freshness? I've got a lovely neat 5 day week with sat and sun off (which is a big deal to me!) Hoping this will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

you will get there :) I'm away this weekend and next weekend so could be interesting...

I think boring old solid days at work are the easiest. mind you had a midweek day off last week with absolutely nothing to do! so I just sat posting lots on here, watching TV snuggling with a blanked and many many pints of water, boring but good for me!

Discovered coconut milk is fairly low in carbs too!

My lowcarb megastore order is arriving tomorrow too, will be interesting to see the full nutritional values of everything.

I reckon when I finally get to goal I will actually be allergic to carbs or something mad like that! Well when I was my lowest weight before I avoided carbs like the plague and still had a jolly time maintaining that weight for a while. (but might have been due to my highly energetic job..)

Rambling as usual...!

oh and my OH had a dream I wast trying to eat everything and he was trying to stop me! hahahah! bless

ok for those reading it must be obvious I am just carb dodging with the use of the s&s sachets, although I do dream of being fully eating 4 sachets a day and nothing else, not even a protein meal.
but Im working towards it and not being too hard on myself so I at least succeed at it a little bit and I am loosing a little bit!

but I bought some stuff from low carb megastore and WOW! got some bread that is less than 2g carbs a slice (now it is tiny!!) but it does taste nice and I think its a great thing to have in the freezer for those days when you need something like that (for whatever reason) and definitely for maintaining! the prices might be much for some, I am prepared to spend money on good food, tasty food, delicious meals out and especially food that will make me skinny AND happy! but food is my life!

Anyway!

Day has been ok, Ive kind of started totm which has made me feel better! I usually feel awful building up to it but then better once it starts. was busy at work, lots of moving around as usual but I felt nicely energised! cycled in the morning too so I must be doing something right to feel this energetic! maybe it was the lie in.

Back