Total Solution Mere's Diary

Ooh yeh what a good suggestion!! Will deffo do the belt idea! Now my waist is becoming a bit more visable!

Primarni will be stop for in between clothes, I've been taking a lot of mine in for now, some things are way too big now though!

Never thought of checking eBay though, good idea!

Hi Ladies
In a few months time the shops are going to be full of Exante girls with big grins spending money on new smaller clothes. :D
Mere x

Tesco and sainsburys are good for interim clothes too.

Don't forget the good old charity shops. I have had a good few bargains there some with labels still on. Need to have a good rummage though.
Mere x

My sister who is size 8 gets so many good bargains on ebay as there are more clothes on there for her size so things go quite cheap. Where as theres less clothes for bigger people so theres more competition for the good stuff!

Yeah I like supermarket clothes! Do you know, although I love a good rummage, I've never found anything in a charity shop to fit me! Last time I went in one there was a gorgeous summer dress- I bought it for my sister! I may be borrowing that soon :p

Like your thought process!!
Mere x

Don't forget the good old charity shops. I have had a good few bargains there some with labels still on. Need to have a good rummage though.
Mere x
And me Mere :)

Hi Marge
Always good to get a bargain . I think we are living up to our reputation as canny Scots. :D
Mere x

Hi Marge
Always good to get a bargain . I think we are living up to our reputation as canny Scots. :D
Mere x

Aye :D
Theres no point in being Scottish if your not gonna be frugal ;) eh ?

Hi mere! Thought I'd subscribe.... I'm going to start reading now.... Lol xxx

Hiya just had a read through, you've done so well so far.. Here's to some good losses and smaller clothes :)

Thanks for that. Welcome on board! :D
Mere x

Morning Mere, up to anything fun today? I'm off to investigate primarni. I've not shopped there before as I've always been in big shops. I checked out a charity shop yesterday but nothing quite in my size yet. Have a good one :)

Morning Mere, what has the forums gym bunny got planned for today? :) xx

Hi Angel and ED
Went to the gym this morning but the boiler had gone on fire last night so there was no heating. The chap who takes the Zumba said he was willing to work in the cold!
After an hour of Zumba I was sweating, heating or no heating!!! Came home and did 30mins of Zumba on the Wii definitely not the same fun but it uses up about the same amount of calories per hour.
One hour of Zumba in the gym was 340 cals and 30mins on the Wii 170 cals so have managed to do my usual 500 cals so quite happy. :D
Hope you are both having a good day.
Mere x

Very tempted to get this Zumba for the Wii now, Will watch it on YouTube to see what its about. Always fancied learning a sexy dance! xx

Very tempted to get this Zumba for the Wii now, Will watch it on YouTube to see what its about. Always fancied learning a sexy dance! xx
Not sure how sexy Zumba is, but it is great fun especially if you have someone else to do it with.
Mere x

Im a bit confused which game it is, There seem to be a few that pop up when i type it in :) xx

Back