Total Solution Mere's Diary

Get Just Dance! It's so much fun and has a workout mode of intensive dancing - I'd hit the deck after that, was worn out!

We've got it for the kinnect, amazing technology :)

Hi my Zumba for the wii is called just that but I have had it for well over a year. There are probably newer and better versions available now. I have tried the Just Dance one too and it is great fun again better if you can do it with a friend but good exercise whatever you get. :bunnydance: :bunnydance:
Mere x

Very tempted to get this Zumba for the Wii now, Will watch it on YouTube to see what its about. Always fancied learning a sexy dance! xx

Your'll be shakin' your booty like Beyonce in no time.. :D

Agee that just dance is great fun and exercise. Great to do with friends and family. Will look at the Zumba one as sounds good. Is it similar to just dance?

Hi, its better to get with belt.so you get to know how many calories you've burnt. Zumba Fitness with waist belt ;-)

Mere, am I right in thinking you are adding a meal this week ?
I have heard of slow loss or STS when doing so, to kick start losses for the next week. Hopefully you will be the same :D

Hi Marge
Yes I did AAM week. Looking forward now to just shakes and bars with hopefull a loss. I have not even lost 1/2stone in 4 weeks which is a bit disappointing to say the least.
Mere x

You do a lot of excersize Mere so are you losing inches instead? :) xx

I'm sure it will kickstart your losses again hun, good luck xx

Hope so. Will get measured at the gym next week.
Mere x

You haven't much to go and you do exercise lots. You must be very fit now which is super. Good luck with the inches and the next WI.

Hi Mere, If you add exercise with 100% plan then you lose inches instead of weight.Reason for that is muscles are heavier then fat. Good Luck for ur next WI.

Hi Mere, If you add exercise with 100% plan then you lose inches instead of weight.Reason for that is muscles are heavier then fat. Good Luck for ur next WI.

My weight hasnt budged so much as 1/2lb sicne i started the 30 day shred with my other exercises. Driving me nuts! Mere that is definitely the reason you're not losing lots. You dont have a lot to lose to start with so thats always slower - plus you are non stop exercising so i bet you are losing inches and getting super fit which is fantastic! xx

Hi Harry and ED
I am getting fitter I can feel the difference but the only difference I am noticing in my shape is my rings are turning on my fingers because they are slimmer. :rolleyes:
Hopefully the rest of my body will take the hint soon! :)
Mere x

and your'll be gaining muscle!!

The amount of time I spend in the gym I should start to look like Mr Universe if there is still such a thing nowadays. Actually I don't like an over developed body where the person is so muscley their head looks like pea on top of a mountain. And the women are worse as they just look like men in bikinis!!! Think I might have to cut back on the exercise a bit!! :D Mere x:character00116:

Hi Mere. You are doing so well and are always so supportive and caring to all on the forum. You certainly deserve to have a good weight loss coming up and hopefully being just out of your aam week will work in your favour.

Seeing your comments the other day, I have just ordered zumba 2 for the wii so will be able to try that out soon! Im not the most coordinated of people but thought it sounded a fun way to exercise.

Thanks for the kind words Mandy. I am sure you will enjoy the Zumba when you get it. :)
Mere x

Good Luck Mandy i am sure you gonna like it. its not boring routines its music and dance(i love it) Best christmas present ever :D
Mere you are very supportive to all of us GOOD LUCK HUN.

Back