Total Solution Mere's Diary

Ahhhh - your post makes a lot more sense her Susie ;-)

LOL, my son was doing his best to tell me all the reasons why he doesn't need to clean his room at the same time I was posting.

Up day finished on 1014 calories.

Morning Carrie, my next WI is tomorrow. I have a down day today so I am hoping to break this dreaded 10st 5lb that I seem to have been stuck on for most of this year. I hope you have a good day. x

I have just put a new app on my I pad as the old method was causing it to freeze. All you lovely ladies will just have to put up with my stumbling attempts to get to grips with it. I am a not wonderfully competent Silver Surfer.

Good luck mere, I just couldn't get to grips with it and I am computer savvy :) Anything fun planned this week? I love you're profile pic. You do suit red. Have a good day

Thanks Angel the dress was actually more pink than red, raspberry. I love it because it is a size 10, mind you it is a Planet dress and they are quite big made so it is probably nearer a 12!
Not certain what we are doing at the weekend but my son and his family may be coming to stay, that means my daughter and her family will come round too. It feels like feeding the 5000 with 11 of us. Usually have pizza on the Friday, a barbecue on the Saturday and a roast on the Sunday. I will be watching what I am eating though.
How is your back and do you have anything planned for the weekend. Take care of yourself. x

Sounds like a lovely weekend Marge. I take it you enjoy cooking :).

What's the App you have got to get to grips with. I could actually see by kids faces drop when I got my iPhone. Lets just say I could work out how to turn it on but not a lot else x

Size 10 is size 10 and a wow whatever the make! I love planet clothes but it'll be a while before I get into them. It sounds like a hectic weekend ahead for you. Family time is always lovely but exhausting! You're a master at dieting so I'm sure you'll sail through the weekend without too much damage. Have a great time.

Im just quiet with hubby, little man and mad Labrador. I can't wait.

Still don't know if family are coming or not. Son works on the rigs and he is waiting for a phone call to tell him to go to Africa. I bought a large roast pork for half price in Sainsbury so I will probably do pulled pork for a change. x

Hi Susie, the app is one for my iPad. It is good and I am getting the hang of it but it doesn't let me see the statistics of members weight loss etc which is a bit annoying. x

Managed to alter the settings to show statistics, which I am pleased about but don't have a clue yet how to change my signature. I will work on that.?

Managed to alter the settings to show statistics, which I am pleased about but don't have a clue yet how to change my signature. I will work on that.?

I wish I could do that on my phone. I'm so rarely on the laptop these days !

Finished my down day on 412 calories. WI tomorrow? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck for your WI Mere!

That's a good down day. Fingers crossed for tomorrow Mere x

Mere I am loving the profile picture you look amazing!

good look with w I tomorrow x

Thanks everyone hopefully I will be posting a loss. I have had to tighten the belt on my jeans by another notch and my rings are slipping round on my fingers so I will be disappointed if I still weigh 10st 5lb. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back