::MICASA SUCASA... [[Healthier Happier Halloween]] =D SpoOktober 2010 Challenge OPEN!

well done everyone!!!! and welcome all the new ones!

weigh in for me in the morning...:rolleyes:

2lbs off for me last week so half way to target - will all go awry by the end of the month though!

weigh in day today and ive put 1lb on!

how i dont know! :mad:

5lbs to go + 1lb i put on!

bunny dont let this bring you down it could be anything , water retention and muscle gain being two of them? so dont let it bring you down xx

thanks piink!

i go my monthly visit this morning,so i really hope it was down to that..

hoping for a good loss next week!..

i cant believe how far youve come!...well done hun and everyone!

xoxo

thats weird...i never write in pink,mustve been thinking pink while writing to piink lol

LOL.. maybe but hey pinks good so who cares huh?.. and yup its deffo down to totm so chin up and it shall be back to normal again.. i promises...

x

oooh weigh in on friday and ive been sooooo good foodwise but a bit rubbish on exercise!! really want at least 2 lbs off!!!

goodluck friday my weigh in is today :eek:... 5 days early but getting an appointment with my usual doc is becoming harder then hard so i though early is best. xx

thanks hun!.good luck for the weigh in :)

i usually book my next docs appointment while im there for the current appointment.she does get really busy and i like to see her quite close to the end of the packet so i can give a up to date weight.

i refuse to weigh on her her scales,theyre used by every one,moved i worry they could be inaccuarate,so she excepts that i use mine,for the official numbers but she does make me get on hers to see the arrow moving :)

yeah, earlier defo better, then at least u know ur on track to target!! let us all know how u do!! xxx

1lb off for me this week. Not a massive weight loss but was expecting it because I've had a couple of meals out this week. At least I'm going in the right direction and a loss is a loss! 4lbs to go to reach my October target :)

Good luck Piink!

Have reached my goal for October but whether I will have STS, lost or gained by the end of the month who knows!!!

Good luck Piink!

Have reached my goal for October but whether I will have STS, lost or gained by the end of the month who knows!!!

well done hun! when do you go to Vegas? :airplane: you know what,life is too short to worry about what may be...have a fabulous time in Vegas and deal with it when you come home hun :)

Bunny I go on Friday next week - am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Well done caz! Downsize me I definately agree with bunny, make the most of your hol and like you said it's a once in a lifetime trip so you don't want to be worrying about diets! Enjoy yourself!

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 3.5lbs. That means 3.5lb to go to reach my October target, which should be doable.

Back