::MICASA SUCASA... [[Healthier Happier Halloween]] =D SpoOktober 2010 Challenge OPEN!

Bunny I go on Friday next week - am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

wow...are you getting ready to pack? i'd love to go to vegas! will you be having a flutter? ;)

Well done caz! Downsize me I definately agree with bunny, make the most of your hol and like you said it's a once in a lifetime trip so you don't want to be worrying about diets! Enjoy yourself!

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 3.5lbs. That means 3.5lb to go to reach my October target, which should be doable.

:talk017:

well done!! thats fantastic! :)

3lbs off for me this week :D 5lbs to go...x

Well done Lizzie thats fab hunnie!!!! xxx

Stayed the same this week not a happy bunny! Been following the rules and drinking plenty only thing I haven't done is exercise and I can't do that since I am still in plaster. GRRRRRRRRRR

after two very small losses im rethinking my target!!!

**new target**

7lbs for halloween - 2 down 5 to go!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs this week, leaving me only 2.5lbs to loose to get to my monthly target of 8lbs. :)

9lbs off for me this week :D:D:D:D

so ive met my target of 10lbs and 4lb over :)

now to make sure i at least maintain that til challenge over :rolleyes:

thanks mhairi :D

xoxo

5lbs off so far I will try to reach target of 14lbs :)

something tells me that im not going to lose 8.5lbs in a week... but im ok not meeting this months target... as if i lose too much more weight then im not going to fit into the dress.. its going to fall off me :) so im ok with what ever i lose next week :)

lost 2lbs at sw last night (which is over 2 weeks...) so slightly dissapointed with that... but i hopefully will get a little bit more...

so thats 6.5lbs lost - 8.5lbs to go :)

Well i only lost 1lb this week :sigh: Bit disappointed. Not sure if i will hit my target but i shall keep trying! xx

well done Fru hun..thats all any of us can do, is to try our hardest..and thats what matters :)

xoxo

sts again this week :( but i guess with the fact I blew it at the weekend and it was my birthday that can be forgiven? (please forgive me!!!)

So I know have no hope of reaching my target for the month so my aim is too lose 4lbs this week. I am going to be a perfect angel and try to exercise as ,much as I can. Going to the hospital next thursday so hopefully I will get my cast off and will be able to do a little more exercise or at least go swimming or something!!!!

2lb off for me this week...sooooo happy about that!! thats challenge met plus 6lbs spare :D have a long way to go though.. :rolleyes:

hows everyone else doing?

Hey Kiira,how are you? looking forward to halloween hun? ;)

xoxo

well with the 4.5lbs off for last week, i only did 11lbs this month, but thats ok. im happy with this :)
next month i have 5 weigh ins so heres hoping i can do better (not that i want big numbers anymore because then i wont fit into my dress) but i can be a little more controlled! :)
hope everyone has done ok.. if not.. bring on november :)
Kiira, can i have 8lbs down for next month please :)

i'm going to go for 12lbs next month... where is the queen of challenges? ;)

well done Kes,cant wait to see your new piccies!

xoxo

I lost 6 lbs this week, Yippeee!!!!!!!

So I have slightly missed my target of 8lbs only by half a lb but that is ok I will make it next month!

Can you put me down for 12lbs for next month please thanks xxx

Back