Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

You games champions have way too much time on your hands ....

....... I'm jealous!

I'm not sure about buying you the large ones, but I know i'll be on de large ones, those english measures are too small for what i'm used to HA HA...must remember to pack my solphadeine...you just never know. .

Hmm... and here's me thinking you were gonna keep me company on the SSing this weekend! :eek: ;) (SSing doesn't include any alcohol... :( )

Hi guys!

Thanks for checking up on me....unfortunately today is not a good day and I feel very down, emotional and weepy to say the least....:( This is not diet related - although feeling like a beached whale doesn't help - hope to god I don't get drunk and fall in the Tyne on Friday night it'll be like a re-enactment of the whale stuck in the Thames.....LOL:rolleyes: :eek:

As usual this time of year we are really struggling financially - more so this year cos I'm not working at present - something I'm working on but I feel incredibiliy guilty:( I know I'm frivilous and spend money we haven't got but got a real reality check this morning and I'm now in a blind panic cos I don't know how we are going to manage to the end of the month......I had bought some boots and other stuff over christmas that haven't even had the labels off them yet so I'm going to take them back to generate some extra cash:eek: I think I'll be taking a bottle of vodka with me too at the weekend to keep costs down there:( So tonight we are going to sit down and try and sort something out.....hubby leaves me in control and to be honest I'm crap at it:eek: :rolleyes:

Have had a stressful couple of days with the kids.....DD devil daughter not darling daughter....LOL) is really naughty at the moment..... can't believe someone so small can create so much unrest in the house.......boys not too bad.....fortunately.....

Anyway, all this added together is not helping me SS.....I am trying my hardest but not beating myself up if not 100%....scales said 1lb down this morning so that's 5lb since last Thursday so not too bad....though could be better:rolleyes: I think the weekend will do me good....I'm looking forward to it and hoping the likes of Summer etc will be the inspiration I need to get back on track...... I really don't like how I'm feeling at the moment and keep thinking about how I felt in the summer - in the summer I opened my wardrobe and just picked something out to wear knowing it would fit....now it's a case of hoping it'll fit.....:rolleyes:

I have a confession to make......:eek: I am actually only a bona-fide winner of the Air Typer game....I foolishly showed Harry and hubby the Arcade and they are even more hooked than me.....hence why I'm chap of Astroids...whatever...along with all the fish games.....LOLOLOL - will I be stripped of my crown after this confession?

Anyway, glad to see everyone else is doing well....won't be online much tonight - sorting out financial mess and going for a walk round the bank steps.....LOL;) :eek:

Lots of love

Just popping in to give you a big cyber (((((((((hug))))))))) honey - and I'll be taking my own voddie with me at the weekend too so you won't be alone there *lol*

Lots of love and see you soon!

Hmm... and here's me thinking you were gonna keep me company on the SSing this weekend! :eek: ;) (SSing doesn't include any alcohol... :( )

Sorry Jennie, thinking I wanted to SS on a weekend away was just a moment of weakness on my part...ha ha...

I love to party when I go out, and this trip ain't cheap for me, so may as well enjoy every second, time enough for full SS before the weekend and after the weekend. I'm still gonna be drinking my Tetra pack coffees, so you won't feel alone, CD wise LOL

Hi Mich,

sorry to hear your not feeling too upbeat today, try not to be so hard on yourself, i think 5lb loss since last Thursday is absolutely fantastic....

hope you do make it on Friday, really looking forward to meeting you, put that hip flask down your boot if ya have to LOL, few drinks in the room before hand is also a good idea.

cheers Caroline

Oh hon.. sorry you had such a poop day! (((((((((mega hugs!)))))))))))) The weekend will do you good and is an investment in your mental health and general wellbeing! :D (also a good opportunity to think about things and get your head into how to deal with the month ahead..) :) Take care,,you know I'm here if ya wants me! :D

Oh Michelle honey,

Sorry to read things aren't going as well as you'd like financially. I think a lot of us are in the same boat post-Christmas. Major hugs to you and yours.

(((hugs)))

We're all skint, doll so try not to worry about the VFBC!!

We will all have a bottle of something secreted on our persons hehe!

Oooh - getting closer now - whooohooooo!!!!!!

Oh Michelle honey,

Sorry to read things aren't going as well as you'd like financially. I think a lot of us are in the same boat post-Christmas. Major hugs to you and yours.

(((hugs)))

Thanks CC - I know loads of people are in the same situ and to be honest it's all our own doing....I'm sure it'll pan out OK in a couple of months - just panicking at the mo...:eek:

Love

We're all skint, doll so try not to worry about the VFBC!!

We will all have a bottle of something secreted on our persons hehe!

Oooh - getting closer now - whooohooooo!!!!!!

Thanks Isobel

Wouldn't miss the VFBC for the world even if I have to drink water...LOL

See you in day and half.....can't wait.......:D

Love

You know, you look nothing like your picture. :)

How you doing today?

I'm so sorry to hear you're having money stress. I hate January for that kind of stuff. Big (((HUGS)))

Thanks DQ - we'll work through it we always do.....:rolleyes: just go into panic mode when the account is emptying at a great rate....:eek:

You are rocking and rolling hun - read your thread earlier - dead proud of you keep it up.....:D

lots of love

You know, you look nothing like your picture. :)

How you doing today?

Better or worse...LOL;) The pic was taken about this time last year when I was approx same weight as I am today - thought it was most accurate till hubby takes a new one this week..... do I look much different?

Back