Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

Hi guys!

CC - have you thought about getting the train to Newcastle - I'm sure its not £640 !!!! LOL

Doing OK though confess I'm not SSing at the mo......there is a twisted logic in this - honest......I have enough packs to last till around the 26 Jan but as I'm going to be eating and drinking at the weekend I have decided to start officially 100% on 8th which was the original plan and it means the packs will last longer now and take me through till pay day!! However, as I SS'd for a couple of days and have been pretty sensible all week I have lost 5lbs this past week..... so thats a good start - hopefully won't put too much on over the weekend.....:rolleyes:

I put the job application in this morning......really hoping to get it....it is receptionist/admin clerk post at a lovely little primary school near us and its from 8am - 11am everyday and if I am lucky enough to get it then I will also apply to be a lunchtime supervisor - dinner lady....LOL at the kid's school to bump up the salary and hours....I think this will help my self-esteem as I've started to loose my confidence being at home again for so long.....also structure and routine in my day and out of the house for a good few hours so I'll be away from temptation!!!

Anyway on laptop in the lounge watching CBB......sad but already strangly addictive especially as all the people going in are none of whom they have been saying in the papers....Chleo Rocca from Kenny Everett days just gone in Davina asked if she was single - she said yes and looking for someone OIL - old ill and loaded.....LOL......Leo Sayer is in there....he's so lovely.....think I want him to win already....Mind you Face from A Team just about to go in....Disappointed cos though David Hasselhoff was going in ....although still time.....Iknow, I know I really need to get a life......:D

Off now - not via the arcade tonight as it is toooooo addictive......and I am getting very competative....LOL!!!

Lots of love to all

i forgot that CBB is one ggrrr...... :( now there's just boring Desperate Housewives!

Hey Mich, how are things ...?

stop making me jealous Skimpskye! ;)

Well done on dropping 5 lbs. Totally understand your decision, and you know we're with ya from 8th giving you as much support as we can!!

Have a fabulous weekend Mich :D

Well done on dropping 5 lbs. Totally understand your decision, and you know we're with ya from 8th giving you as much support as we can!!

Have a fabulous weekend Mich :D

ditto. have fun this weekend!

Hi Everyone!

Sharonn - thanks so much - you have a safe flight up there and I'll see you in the Piano and Pitcher around 3pm.....:D You'll know me I'll be with my sister and she'll be limping....bless her...LOL:D

Cah-Ching - such a shame you couldn't come....next time hun and I'm going to the Bham meet so I'll def see you there - if not before with Jennie......take care and dont forget hun 'JUST DO IT'.......;)

DQ - Thanks - as always - I look forward to reading about your fab weightloss when I get back on Sunday - and then come Monday I'll be right back at it.....got enough packs to last me till pay day.....:D

Well mega, mega quick post as want an early night....can't imagine why...big day tomorrow.....looking forward to meeting everyone.....just be glad when I get there ......hate travelling.....and travelling home is even worse....:(

Just ironed all the stuff I'm taking with my new sexy steamer iron = it's fab one swipe with the steam button on and that's it - no ironing both sides....LOL

Not been a bad day although plans went t*ts up cos Harry was up half night throwing up....bless - he's normallly (to coin a phrase well known round these parts...LOL) a right old Drama Queen but he was very brave.....just gutted he couldn't go to school (first day back today....) can't go tomorrow either 48 hours for a tummy upset and sickness..... mum has offered to have him tomorrow - which is kind of her - she's the best mum.....:D Tried not to touch him or anything he's touched - so don't want to be throwing up this weekend - not even alcohol induced .....LOL

OK - back to the ironing.......try not to miss me too much.....I'll be back Sunday night to report how badly behaved everyone was.....LOL.....reminds me - must get a disposable camera in the morning.....:D

Ya'll have a wicked weekend........and be good.....;) :D

Lots of love

hi.

I did't realise the meet started tomorrow .... I could have come after all!

Be good, be safe ......!

oh no not photos!!!! maybe it'll have ran out by the ime you meet me, that'll be ok lol i am sooo not photogenic.

hope you dont get ill and your drama queen gets better :)

oh no not photos!!!! maybe it'll have ran out by the ime you meet me, that'll be ok lol i am sooo not photogenic.

hope you dont get ill and your drama queen gets better :)

Oh I will so not have run out of photos on Saturday night....LOL ...... don't worry I don't look good on photos either - you must have seen the state of me on the WeMitt ones - you can certainly tell the ones later on in the evening that's for sure:eek:

Touch wood feeling fine...... DQ (junior....LOL) is on the mend thanks.

See you saturday night.....:D

Love

See you saturday night.....:D

You have no idea how jealous I am.

I wanna come! Is it too late for me to drive up to Newcastle? :(

Enjoy yourself this weekend cherub.

xxx

P.S - I really think you are gorgeous and very photogenic.

of course it's not too late to drive up!! unless it's going to take something like 12 hours then it might not be worth your while, no idea where you live though

hey hey.. Was really nice to see you.. even though i only popped in for a couple of minutes.. i hope you had a really good time in newc.. its fab isnt it..!! Hehe..
Hope to see you in birmingham..
Cat x x x x

Hi ya Mich,

had a look in on BJ's site and you and sis are in two photos one from the friday and one from last nite, get you girls, see they think your lovely.....don't see any of us, see some of the young irish lads too....have a snoop. i'm gonna go try to sleep now, this is not good LOL

Oiche Mhaith or Goodnight

Hey Mich, it was fab to finally meet you - and to discover you're another blood sista!! (plus your real one - what a girl she is!!!!)

I am STILL laughing about the pastry story - it's quite simply the funniest thing I've heard in years!!!!!

lots of love

So tired to think straight to do a long post.....confess I haven't started today.....but come tomorrow I'm back at it - gotten some blinkers off Isis and will be SSing indefinately..... can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment.... just off to bed but already addicted to Soapstar Superstar..... nice young Australian boy;) ......I really must get over this young boy addiction.....LOLOLOL:eek: :eek:

Will do a nice long post tomorrow about the weekend and the future....... one thing that was good - did weigh in this morning and was still 16.5lbs so no weight gain over the weekend - no calories in vodka and diet coke and that was just about all I consumed....LMAO:eek:

Lots of love

Just saying 'hello'.

Is your new pic from the WeMITTS meet? Thats how I remember you ... glam.

Back