Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

Hi guys!

Just a quick update as I'm a bit busy and really should be elsewhere....LOL!!!!

Well all going OK so far - I have developed a killer headache so taken some tablets for that and hoping that it's just a carb withdrawal headache and once ketosis kicks in it'll go.....

Have been really, really busy today.... I've had to return stuff to town plus get MIL birthday present..... she is not the easiest to buy for - think pound shop queen - and you'll know what I mean:rolleyes: Anyway, I have got her a voucher for a manicure (she likes having her nails done), a bunch of beautiful yellow roses (even though she says she don't like flowers cos they die....:rolleyes: and small leather photo album to put the pictures what will be taken at her party on Saturday in and her birthday cake - I wanted to get a lovely handmade one but to be honest it would be lost on her - she wanted a big square one from Asda (cos round ones are difficult to cut....:rolleyes: ) so I have been in Asda while one of the nice ladies designed a top for it and had it stuck on top of a huge white cake - it should be enough for the party on Saturday - here's hoping.....:D I thought I was gonna make a scene in Asda because I was stood in the bakery section for about 20 mins while the cake was being done and I was practially dribbling.....didn't help I hadn't had a shake at this point..... I was so hungry I could have eaten my arm:eek:

Got back had a shake and some more water, jumped on here for a bit then have just picked the kids up from school..... going to see the MIL later when hubby home from work.....

Interview tomorrow - not decided what to wear yet..... really hope I get the job it'd be ideal......

Anyway, eyes are a bit blurry to be honest from the headache so gonna go..... may try and drop by later.....:D

Hope everyone is having a good day and thanks for all your kinds comments above - much appreciated.....:D

Lots of love

goodluck_5.gif
for the job interview Mich.

Take a couple of tablets for the headache ... more water and you'll soon be in day 3!!!!

Just wanted to say well done Mich on doing so well and i'm sure you will sail through the interview!!

love

Gen xx

ood luck with the interview

Just a final update of the day during the ad's for Soapstar Superstar.....yeah I know saddo needs to get a life:eek: But there is a very handsome young australian boy on there so it's worth the watch....:eek: - me and my young men eh:rolleyes:

Anyway, today has been a busy day not managed as much water but today I have had:

3 1/2 litres of water
1 x hot banana
1 x hot choc
1 x hot vanilla

sweet tooth day today can you tell? Headache gone at the mo.....:D Interview tomorrow - not even decided fully what to wear although bit limited due to weight gain:rolleyes: really would love this job - it would be perfect for all of us.... 8am - 11am term time only so I'd get all the hols with the kids and most of the day to do jobs too....:D

Will post before I go in the morning if time, if not then after.... really should do the shopping tomorrow - running out of stuff to feed the kid's on!!!!

Oh and I've been given sandwich making duties for MIL party on Saturday so I will mostly be doing ham and cheese sarnies saturday morning.....:rolleyes:

Lots of love to all and you know I couldn't do this without you guys so as always.......THANK YOU VERY MUCH:D :D

Hiya Mich,

Listen chuck, you've an amazing friendly warm personality and they'd be mad not see that in you, your perfect for the job, and as far as clothes go, I'm sure you've got loads in that wardrobe of yours, no matter what the hour of the day in Newcastle ya looked stunning, so you go get it girl....if ya still want it after the interview yourself if ya know what I mean..

Hiya Mich,

Listen chuck, you've an amazing friendly warm personality and they'd be mad not see that in you, your perfect for the job, and as far as clothes go, I'm sure you've got loads in that wardrobe of yours, no matter what the hour of the day in Newcastle ya looked stunning, so you go get it girl....if ya still want it after the interview yourself if ya know what I mean..

Aaaar bless ya heart Caz..... I know you say it how it is..... thank you so much......:D

Lots of love

hi Mich,

Well done for sticking with this MAD Crazy Diet so far.

Good luck with the interview today. Knock 'em dead - not literally mind, you want them to give you the job ;)

Hiya, oooh good luck for the interview,, you'll get it! I have a feeling! :D As for what to wear - you have brilliant taste in clothes and as Caz said.. you look great whatever the time of day (or night)!

Well done on getting through yesterday and the dreaded headache.. it's a killer. MOST impressed you didn't have a hissy fit in Asda or fall prey to their bakery section! Well done! Oooh cheese and ham sarnies eh? Hopefully by the time you've spent hours doing them you won't fancy 'em!

Will be thinking of you today and looking forward to hearing how it went!

Love
Jenniexx

Hi all!
Thanks for your good luck messages..... they mean alot....:D

I am sat here really down about lots of stuff..... first off hubby left for work this morning and didn't even wish me luck....:mad: have sent a stroppy text so don't expect to hear from him because he'll know I'll be ranting at him....men eh:rolleyes: Secondly I feel really ashamed of the fact that I have 'left myself go' and put loads of weight back on - yeah I know I'm doing something about it but I just feel really stupid and like I've let myself and others down....:mad: and it is just so, so hard :mad: Finally, I am really struggling with the kids at the moment...... I just dont seem to be able to control them..... I ask them nicely not to do something and they just ignore me..... I really feel invisible in this house at the moment.....

Anyway, this is so not the frame of mind to go into an interview with so I am going to havea good cry and then a shower and get my slap on and start thinking positive - although I haven't even tried on yet what I was planning to wear - god help me if it doesn't fit......:eek:

Will report back later how I get on.....

Lots of love

hey mich... hope ur good cry and shower have perked ya up a bit hun!!! i swear this ss'ing really does make ya think of everything that we would probably mask with food eh???

anyways girl hope you are feeling ok and the interview goes well for you....

love

Gen xxx

Awww hugs (((MICH))) I know that feeling of despondancy well.

Come on chin up ... make yourself look beautiful, go to the interview and wow them!

Oh and make DH pay dearly when he gets home!!!!!!

Awwww hun, sending huge hugs your way - you sound like you need them at the moment.

Hope the interview goes well - they would be nuts not to employ you.....you are totally fab.

We are all behind you on your journey - you can so do it!

Keep your chin up chick :D

xxx

Back