Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

brill news on the weight front.. sweet dreams hon... am still pooped meself and still not got up to date on diary!! bloomin heck I need to learn shorthand! lol

Really glad you are gonna hit this thing head on tomorrow.. you gonna be even more of a head turner in March!!! (getting sticks ready and packed in readiness! lol ;) )

Hi Mich

Good luck for today. I'm looking forward to reading your long post about the future.

Well done on no weight gain over the weekend. You must have been on negative calories with all the dancing and chasing the nice young barman along the bar!

I'm glad I've made the decision to come to Birmingham - looking forward to meeting up with you again. More dancing on the cards I hope?

OK - let's rock and roll girls and boys..... I am back on SSing and determined to get to goal.......

Despite not gaining over the weekend after my carb fest yesterday cos of the Chronic Fatigue thingy I am 2lbs up this morning..... ho hum soon be gone:rolleyes:

So this morning I weigh in at 16.7lbs which is 3 1/2 stone over my lowest point..... but there is no point dwelling ..... it's done now and I have learnt from the regain that I cannot resort to my old eating habits...;)

Meeting all the fab ladies at the weekend has given me the incentive I need to get back at it..... especially Sharon (SummerSkye)..... I remember 'speaking' to here back on DH when she was just starting her journey and she was around the weight I'd been (a bit less) when I started and I was well on my way...... but now she's at target and looks amazing and that could have been me too.... I'm not dwelling on the fact I'm not at target but it just shows me what I can achieve..... she is sooo tiny.....:)

So today I am going to take it easy again..... I am still feeling really, really tired from the weekend - I am not the young whipper snapper I used to be ...... although I think I still am....LOL:rolleyes: and I am struggling to recover.....:eek: I am on my 3rd pint of water and when I've finished this I'm going to have my first hot shake - not decided yet which one but may be a vanilla with coffee or a choc one - made in the ole faithful frothy maker..... they are so lush made in there....

I will then have a little snooze.....:eek: I am then going to get my ironing sorted cos didnt do any over the weekend and wouldnt expect hubby to do it as I am lucky enough that he has the kids all weekend with no moaning.... ooooh he's a good un - but don't tell him......LOL!!!

I have got an interview for the job at the primary school on Thursday - I'm very excited and really hope I get it ..... it'll give me back some structure to my day......:D

Anyway, just to say thanks to you all for your support - it is so much appreciated......

Lots of love and have a good day everyone......:D

Hi Mich

Good luck for today. I'm looking forward to reading your long post about the future.

Well done on no weight gain over the weekend. You must have been on negative calories with all the dancing and chasing the nice young barman along the bar!

I'm glad I've made the decision to come to Birmingham - looking forward to meeting up with you again. More dancing on the cards I hope?

Thanks Sarah!!!

No young men to chase yesterday so weight gain caught up with me ...... LOL

So glad your coming to BHam..... oh yes there will be plenty of dancing ..... and singing too no doubt...... Flares is just the best..... should be some nice young men too..... are you coming for one or two nights?

Lots of love

brill news on the weight front.. sweet dreams hon... am still pooped meself and still not got up to date on diary!! bloomin heck I need to learn shorthand! lol

Really glad you are gonna hit this thing head on tomorrow.. you gonna be even more of a head turner in March!!! (getting sticks ready and packed in readiness! lol ;) )

Your diary is like an epic adventure story and we haven't even covered the night on the Toon yet.....LOL;)

Can't believe it's only 10am and I'm alreay almost 2litres down woo hoo!!! I don't want no sticks cos I don't wanna beat any of them off.......LOL:eek: :D ;)

Thanks for your support hun, much appreciated.....

Lots of love

Thanks Sarah!!!

No young men to chase yesterday so weight gain caught up with me ...... LOL

So glad your coming to BHam..... oh yes there will be plenty of dancing ..... and singing too no doubt...... Flares is just the best..... should be some nice young men too..... are you coming for one or two nights?

Lots of love

Just the one night - can't afford 2 at the moment without working and all that! But believe me, I'll make the most of it lol ;)

Hope the day is going well so far. Well done on the water drunk so far. I'm still struggling to get up to the full quota because I am so out of practise! I've just had my first pack. Vanilla and coffee. Oh yummy (not)! Still hungry, but we don't have long to wait until ketosis kicks in!

Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Your diary is like an epic adventure story and we haven't even covered the night on the Toon yet.....LOL;)

Can't believe it's only 10am and I'm alreay almost 2litres down woo hoo!!! I don't want no sticks cos I don't wanna beat any of them off.......LOL:eek: :D ;)

Thanks for your support hun, much appreciated.....

Lots of love

hee hee hee.. lol know what you mean about me diary.. but hey.. life's one big adventure.. lol just wait til I catch up on the Toon night out! lol

Wow 2 litres already! You must be busting! lol

Sticks binned (don't need telling twice ;) ) lmao

You got my support a bazillion percent! We gonna be turning those heads in Brum!! (even more than you do already!!!!!:eek: ).. mebbe we should warn the nearest casualty to get their physios on standby for all those poor unsuspecting Brummie blokes who're gonna twist their necks outa joint when all us girlies come to town! ;)

Here's to a fab day 2! (toasting you with me spicy tomato soup) xxx

Hi guys!

Just a v quick update before I go and make the kids tea.....:rolleyes:

Had a quiet day at home today..... in fact I went back to bed for a couple of hours.....:eek: I'm still in recovery you know from the weekend....... I am so getting old.....LOL:eek:

Well Day 1 is going well....... I have had 3 1/2 litres of water and a hot choc shake so far....... and not feeling too hungry at the moment.....:D

Took Lucy to gymnastics after school and had to nip to Asda for a few supplies....... I walked past the cooked meats and stuff and thought oooh I'll just get a bit of chicken in case I feel hungry later but then I remembered all you lot out there SSing too and how good I felt in my smaller jeans and how I want to be looking much better by the BHam meet that I didn't buy anything....:D I am trying to hold on to all those positive good feelings I had when I was slimmer - how I could open the wardrobe and knew everything fitted and could wear different things every day..... not if it fits wear it for 3 days..... LOL:D

Just gonna make a soup while I'm doing their tea although the boys have karate later so it's just a quick pasta/sauce tea which I'm not liking anyway......:(

Anyway, I'll be back later to see how all my SS buddies are doing......:D

Hang on in there - 2007 is our year and we will be slim and gorgeous.......:D :D

Lots of love

glad day 1 is going ok, hope it keeps that way :)

I think I'm still getting over the weekend too lol, my 2nd biggest toes are still numb off wearing those boots for so long! I love them but not used to wearing them for as long as I did on saturday

Glad things are going OK Mich, you are doing fab! We will get there - 2007 will be our year! We will be absolutely fabulous by Birmingham, although we are already gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

Nikki, those boots were so worth the pain though - they looked fantastic!

Final update of the day as I must get some early nights......

Today I have had:

5 x litres of water
1 x hot choc mint
1 x veg soup
1 x toffee & walnut muffin

That's it nothing more, nothing less...... please let me do it this time..... I really want to....... oh yeah and I know I can..... by the WeMitt Meet in BHam I really want it to be noticable that its going...... and the next Toon one - (Isobel don't leave it too long before you sort one OK hun;) ) I want to be at goal weight..... OK Isobel make that around June/July should deffo be at goal by then....LOL:D

Goodnight all and again, thanks for the support......:D

lots of love

Hiya Mich, I've every confidence in ya...loving your new aviator photo, very lush

So brill to read you so positive and focused! Love the aviator ;) piccie .. you glamour puss you! I keep telling you how gorgeous you are!!

Well done on getting through today - here's to more of the same tomorrow..

Oh.. and love the comment you made about us all being slim this year !! You bet we are!! :D :D

Back