Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

well done honey... you totally deserve it!!!! ur mood will lift girl... you are just having 'a bad day'.... it would be there ss or no ss... least ur losing weight yay

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen - much appreciated.....:D
Love

message_57.gif
Mich - so pleased for you!

Thanks Beverley - saw your doing well on SS - well done..... really pleased....:D

Love

Remember to glug water. The minimum is 2.75 litres per day anything else on top is a bonus. So (as I do now as a habit) drink a litre as soon as you wake in the morning - before you've even woken up properly you're half way to reaching your water quota. I've been known to down 3 litres before lunch time.

Hopefully, in fact I know, your new job will give you more structure to your day. :)

I'm so pleased for you! :D

Much love,

G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks CC about the tips for water - I'm normally pretty good but didn't want to drink too much before the interview.... so not a good look a wet patch on the interview chair....LOL:eek:

Thanks for your congrats too...... you can buy me more than a H2O in BHam hun.......:D

Lots of love

:D OMG that is fantastic news, see I told ya, they'd be begging to have ya....:D

Swear to god reading these threads is better than Coronation Street sometimes, get you banging into your old love's wife and working with her as well!!....watch she don't spit in your soup...oh yeh, she won't get a chance with you SS'ing.

hope your mood lifts soon hun, and sure if not, have fun taking it out on that unsensitive hubby of yours LOL..

Cheers Caz! I know about the ex's missus- I know who she is but not sure she knows me..... hopefully our paths won't cross as I'll be doing 8-11am and she probably wont start till around noon..... oh well cross that bridge if I come to it...LOL:D

Mood not really lifted much - hubby got home and had 'forgot'..... so p*ssed off with him..... he's paying for it..... I don't forgive easily....!!! Said he was nipping to Tesco and thought I might have got some flowers as way of an apology but just been downstairs (hes gone to karate) and nothing....grrrrrrr:mad: :mad: Men eh......:rolleyes:

Hope your feeling a bit better today hun:)

Love

Congratualtions hunny. Well done indeed. Sorry you felt so pants earlier and I couldn't send you a hug but my connection died. I was so glad to see alls well that ends well after feeling so poo!

So you still feel a little down. It will pass babe like Isobel said, it's just a side effect. We all have those days. I beat myself up regularly for putting weight back on, but what does it achieve - nowt! The thing is that we are doing something about it now and we are more likely to succeed if we are positive as well as having support and you know you have the latter. PMA my dear and we will get there!

Thanks Sarah - no worries about replying earlier - I can so relate to the wireless router connector thing - we have one and it drives me demented - can be merrily typing along then nothing grrrr:mad:

I know feeling bad about putting the weight on don't achieve nowt but sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming and I feel I've let myself down (and others too) - the problem I have is I don't know why I binge and why it started as it's not something I've always done...... I was quite slim most of my 20's I guess it's something I've to explore...:confused:

but your right PMA and we will get there - going good today - caught up on the water and had 2 packs so far....:D

Lots of love

That's FANTASTIC news Mich! I am so pleased for you :D

By the time you start your new job you'll be fitting into those old work clothes - no problem!! :cool:

Now .. get glugging!!! Or else!! :mad: ;)

Much love

Thanks Sharon and yes I will be back in them there work clothes by the time I start - I reckon it's 3 weeks so should have lost at least 10-20lbs by then - if I'm really, really good.:rolleyes:

Have caught up too on the water boss lady....;)

I wrote this a few posts back but not sure you saw it but wanted to say that you are my inspiration now to get to target - we were roughly the same start weight and now you look amazing - I know I can too......:D

Lots of love

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, girl!!!!

If you can get a job when you're feeling horrid, just think how much you're going to stun them when you're on top of the world - whooohoooooo!!!!!!!

Am really pleased for you, hun!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun - I know - they asked what qualities I thought I could bring to the role - not big on blowing one's own trumpet but said I was organised, efficient, have been told I'm quite funny..... oh and I make wicked letters out of pastry.......LMAO:eek: :eek: :eek: (that last one was a joke - obv for now......!!!!)

Read on your thread your doing really well - good on you - we can do this hun....... it's just bloody hard.... come on when's the next VFBC????? Need something to aim for....:D ;)

Lots of love

SOOOOO chuffed for you!! :D :D :D :D :D Well done! They made the right choice! Yeeharr!

Oh, loads of time to get back into all those lovely work clothes too! Fabbbuloso!

Pants you are still feeling pooey.. as Sarah says.. PMA honey, PMA.. we all know you can do it.. and so do you. You're a total star to have got that job today, feeling as you did! ((hugs)) and glad you checked your ansafone! lol ;) (check mobby voicemail an all!! lol)

Thanks Jennie - you are such a lovely person..... the message this morning (which I listened to after the interview nearly made me cry..... oh OK I had tears in my eyes...:eek: ) and I heard the voice mail too..... your mad woman but lovely with it.....;)

As mentioned before hubby had 'forgot' - I was so not impressed...... he's in a grump with me now cos I'm so cross...:rolleyes: It's not normally like him he is usually so attentive and supportive...... I'll make him sweat it a bit longer before I forgive him though:rolleyes:

Read your thread about the date with Mr K - don't think I replied..... but you already know I'm really pleased for you... you soppy pair of b*ggers......LOL;) :D

Lots of love

Well done girlie on getting the job!!!!! :D

It won't be long b4 you start feeling better about yourself when you can fit in to your clothes again :D

Maisie x x

Hey Maisie Daisy - wondered where you'd gone.....!! Hope your OK - hope the funeral was OK yesterday too.....

How's Ssing going? Tough isn't it? Did the shopping in Tesco this afternoon and thought of you when I passed the hot 'c' - you knows what I mean hunny;)

Any more thoughts on BHam meet yet? PM me if you want.....

Speak soon.

Lots of love

Very well done Mich!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!!

Thanks Karen - its not rocket science but it's gonna get me out the house and get some structure in my day..... also not having any work clothes that fit very well at the moment means I have to be a good girl.... I've some lush stuff that's all too tight and I remember how good I felt in it last year......I will get there again....eventually:rolleyes: Just these bluddy food demons......:rolleyes:

Lots of love

Back