Milton's Food Diary

When I'm feeling picky, I offer myself a chicken leg and/or a boiled egg. My face must be a picture at times when I have this conversation with myself cos OF COURSE I want neither. So I then tell myself I'm not hungry then...

<it even works sometimes!!>

Woohoo!!
Weigh-in this morning........1lb off today (0.4lb off yesterday morning)...........giving me a total of.........1 & 1/2 stone gone!!
Just need to make sure today is an EXCELLENT day as it's not my official weigh-in until tomorrow morning!

Today's PP plan:

B: cottage cheese
L: curried egg 'mayonnaise' - made with ff from frais - haven't quite perfected my mayo yet!
S: cottage cheese
D: oatbran, ff nat yog & sf jelly crystals.

Nowhere near enough protein I know - it's been a very funny day! But I did manage to not scoff too many sweeties (3 marshmallows and a small amount of smarties in total) with the children earlier whilst watching TV.

Will see what tomorrow morning's weigh-in brings..........

Last edited:
Ok - so today is a PP day:

B: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
S: 2 thin slices of ham
L: sardines & cottage cheese followed by a small portion of ff from frais with 'lemsip' flavour sf jelly crystals
S: 1 slice of ham
D: smoked salmon & scrambled eggs followed by ff nat yog & sf jelly crystals.

Last edited:
0.8lb on this morning! I think my bad eating of the weekend (the last 4-5 days really) has caught up with me.
But I'm not going to get knocked off course.

Today is PV:

B: oatbran with ff nat yog & ginger
L: sardines
D: ham, courgette, onion & tomato quiche with cauliflower & green beans, followed by a bowl of custard (1tsp of custard powder, skimmed milk & sweetener - yummy!).

Last edited:
Woohoo! 1.6lb off this morning! Think I've undone the bad eating damage from the past few days. Just need to keep up the good work...

Today's PV plan:

B: oatbran porridge
S: half a pot of cottage cheese
L: 2 boiled eggs
D: fish, sprouts, broccoli & a bit of carrot with parsley sauce followed by ff nat yog & sf jelly.

Last edited:
Well done hun!! That's a brilliant loss!! Its things like that which temp me into coming back!! lol

Your well over half way now and all your hard work is paying off!!

Diary is looking a bit sparse! lol xx

Diary is looking a bit sparse! lol xx

I know!! I'm filling in my food as I eat it!! Planning is not my strong point.

I do have days when I find it all a bit restrictive but on days like today when I've lost the bit I put on plus a little bit more I realise that this diet suits me.

I did WW for years but you get to work out the points so you can spend them on drink & curries (well I did anyway!).

Dukan is all or nothing and that's what I need - well at least it is until someone invents the willpower injection I so desperately need!

0.4lb off this morning.
I think this week has shown me that if you stick to the diet strictly (without the odd small slice of banana cake) with plenty of protein then the losses will be constant!
I already knew that......just thought I'd test the boundaries with 'extras'.

So today is PV:

B/L: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
S: small glass of mulled wine - it was very cold after the carol service - I needed it!!
D: 2 meatballs in gravy, green beans & cauliflour.

Last edited:
well done on this weeks loss :D

Stayed the same again today - which after the HUGE late dinner I ate last night is quite good.

Today is another PV day:

B/L: tuna & balsamic vinegar
S: 1/2 pot of cottage cheese
S: oatbran porridge & cinnamon
D: spicy mince with courgette & swede followed by ff from frais & sf jelly crystals.

Last edited:
Back