Milton's Food Diary

0.4lb off this morning.

Today will be another PV day as I'm out this evening again.

Plan:

B: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L: 3 hard-boiled eggs
D: sliced meat & salad veg

Last edited:
0.8lb on today - could be something to do with the lack of salad with dinner and the meringue & cheesecake I had at the end of the buffet last night!

PP today:

B: oatbran, yoghurt & ginger
L: 3 eggs scrambled
D: ff from frais & sf jelly crystals

Last edited:
2.2lb off this morning - so that's yesterday's gain off plus a bit! I'm now 11st exactly.....can't wait to get to starting with a 10!

Another PP day today as I'll be doing a few PV days in a row over Xmas:

B: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L: sardines & cottage cheese
D:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!
Did my weekly weigh-in this morning....11 stone 3.2lbs so a 1.4lb gain for the week. But I was 11 stone exactly in my Friday morning weigh-in so I think it's buffet food and large Xmas dinner that's responsible for it! Am being relatively relaxed over the next few days ie all PV, and will follow it up with a run of PP days next week.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas break.

Not following Dukan this week but am still weighing every couple of days - 11st 6.4lb this morning so a 3.2lb gain since Monday morning. But I know it will come off as soon as I'm back on Dukan next week.

Probably not but i bet it was nice lol, I've been off plan also weighed this morning and have a 2lb gain

It was lovely.....not quite as nice as a bowl of sherry trifle for breakfast would have been but I didn't have any of that!

I have been very relaxed re the diet since the day before Xmas Eve but the funny thing is I haven't been troughing chocolate like I used to - my tastes have definitely changed.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back to it 100% next week. I've done my online shop tonight so I'll be well stocked up on proteins and can get back to some proper meal planning.

Easily gone though! It could have been a lot worse. I used to whack on half a stone easy at Xmas.

Ha, ha, hate to think what I would have put on if I weighed after my drinking session on Thursday - gonna face the scales in the morning which will be six days since I last weighed but will bring me back to a Monday weigh in which means I can always do a PV day on my day off!!! Found the last two days of PP a bit hard!!! hope you are finding it great to be back on track.

Not quite back on track yet, Trudy, but will be starting from tomorrow morning.

Weekly weigh-in this morning.....6.4lbs on!! So just over 1/2 a stone over Xmas altogether - not too bad considering..........

Got another day off-plan today but will be back in the morning posting my menus.

Restart Day!!

Weigh-in this morning and I was 11st 9.4lbs (0.2lbs off since yesterday).

I'm going to do PP for 2 days and then back to alternating PP/PV.

So today's PP plan is:

B: sardines & cottage cheese
L: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
D: 2 hardboiled eggs & a slice of ham

Last edited:
Woo-hoo!!

Weigh-in this morning.......3lb loss!

Another PP day for me:

B: 2 slices of ham & a hardboiled egg
L: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
D: chicken & veg

PLUS unmentionable treats for afternoon snack(?) - see post below!

Last edited:
That's brilliant :D

Oh no!
Ellie & Zoe - thank you both but now I feel even more guilty!

Today was going so well until a large bag of chocolate peanuts and a large bag of marshmallows leapt into my mouth this afternoon!

Ok - so I'm going for damage limitation....chicken & veg for dinner and back to PP tomorrow.

It happens to the best of us lol... Hubby is now home and eating Chocs in front of me grrrrrr I've been super good today so may need to hide sharp objects if he keepsit up lol

Back