Milton's Food Diary

0.6lb off this morning.
Feeling a bit rough (probably all those choc peanuts - so I deserve to feel rough!). Have decided today is a PV too.

B: oatbran porridge & cinnamon
L: chicken & celery & pepper
S: (a bit of choc)
D: tuna & tomato omelette

Last edited:
Hey hun,

Sorry i havent popped in, well done for getting off what you have of your xmas gain, dont worry about the chocolate peanuts, theres nothing you can do about it now. Just look forward to your next PP day and the loss you will get if you stick to it.

You'll have all of the xmas gain off in no time!! xx

Thanks sweetie!!! Ive got a brides maid dress to fit into and have just been invited on holiday in May with the girls so i have things to aim for which always helps!!

On track so far today for a red SW day or a PP dukan day!! xx

Stayed the same this morning.

I'm going for a relaxed PV-type couple of days (with extras) until this weekend is over and then I'm starting back properly on Monday.

Wasn't mentally prepared enough this week plus I've felt grotty for a couple of days.

So - I'll not post menus for a couple of days, just my weigh-ins and then I'll be back on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend all xx

Put on 1.2lb over the last 2 days so now at 11st 7lb. Am back on it 100% from this morning.

Today's PP food plan:

B: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L: tinned sardines
S: 1/2 pot of cottage cheese
S: ff nat yog & sf jelly crystals
D: salmon & 2 hardboiled eggs followed by ff nat yog & sf jelly crystals.

Last edited:
0.4lb loss this morning giving a weekly loss of 3lbs....
Weekly loss is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick - but not as good as it should have been!
Note to self - once back on ye olde Dukan wagon - stay on it!

2.4lbs off this morning - woohoo! Pleased with that.

Today's food plan:

B: turkey meatloaf
S: ff nat yog with a tbsp of wheatbran & sf jelly crystals
L: off-plan - muesli flapjack & choc raisins...hopeless!
D: smoked salmon & scrambled eggs - yummy!

Last edited:
That's a great attitude and no you can't unfortunately I'd got to day 9 yesterday and fell off the wagon not sure why but I had done loads at the gym so could have been my body crying for help ....arghhhhhh ....back on it today x

pesty said:
Well done Milton!!! Fantastic loss!!!!

Hi Nic, good luck with getting back on it, we all have our bad days, its how we react to them that counts not the fact that it happened

xx

Thanks pesty for that xx

0.4lb on - serves me right!

Going back to alternating PV/PP from today.

So today is a PV day (and no choc raisins!)...

B: oatbran porridge & cinnamon
S: 1/2 a pot of cottage cheese & a tomato
L: a tin of tuna with a splash of balsamic, 1/2 a beetroot & 2 sticks of celery - yum!
s: ff nat yog with 1 tspn of wheatbran & sf jelly crystals
S: a tomato
D: chicken, cauliflower & mustard sauce

Last edited:
Back