Mind if I join?!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Kat84, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

Hey all,
    Hi guys, my name is Kat. Mind if I join you? I've been dieting since November to get rid of baby weight and although I've lost the bulk of the weight ( I'm now a stone and a half less than i was when i fell pregnant) I feel it's now time to lose the last bit slowly to keep it off. I don't want to follow a diet with strict rules or a wagon to fall off so I'm thinking calorie counting is the way to go ( prior to this I have done atkins and slimfast ).
    Wish I'd found this site sooner, it looks great! I'm aiming for around 1200 - 1300 net calories per day, and hopefully going to be doing an hours interval training on the exercise bike 5 times a week. Just set up an account on myfitnesspal too.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura Jayne

Laura Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Welcome to the forum :)

4. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  5. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello and welcome :) I am quite new here too! I also aim for 1200-1300 net calories every day and the weight has been coming off slowly but surely! Lovely to meet you xx

6. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Welcome and good luck, let us know how you get on. x

7. bajoleth

bajoleth Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.5%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi and welcome, I too am losing weight after my daughter was born in Nov, I am lighter now than before I was pregnant (not really saying much LOL) I have just come over from Atkins and finding the variety of foods great. Good luck and look forward to seeing your success;)

8. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

Thanks all :)
    Today started off well, but then i went round to mums for lunch - full roast dinner and trifle for desert plus two glasses of Rose - not good!
    Am hoping to make amends by getting on the exercise bike later but I've just hurt my back when I picked up my chubby bubba! Fingers crossed it hasn't gone badly and I can still exercise x

9. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Welcome!!! I'm on 1200-1300 net calories a day too, and it's working really well for me - and because you're exercising you should have a lot of extras to work with that helps against feeling deprived! I love exercising but I really love EATING too, so I find going to the gym has double benefits XD

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.