Mind if I join?!

Kat84

Hey all,
Hi guys, my name is Kat. Mind if I join you? I've been dieting since November to get rid of baby weight and although I've lost the bulk of the weight ( I'm now a stone and a half less than i was when i fell pregnant) I feel it's now time to lose the last bit slowly to keep it off. I don't want to follow a diet with strict rules or a wagon to fall off so I'm thinking calorie counting is the way to go ( prior to this I have done atkins and slimfast ).
Wish I'd found this site sooner, it looks great! I'm aiming for around 1200 - 1300 net calories per day, and hopefully going to be doing an hours interval training on the exercise bike 5 times a week. Just set up an account on myfitnesspal too.
Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hello and welcome :) I am quite new here too! I also aim for 1200-1300 net calories every day and the weight has been coming off slowly but surely! Lovely to meet you xx

Welcome and good luck, let us know how you get on. x

Hi and welcome, I too am losing weight after my daughter was born in Nov, I am lighter now than before I was pregnant (not really saying much LOL) I have just come over from Atkins and finding the variety of foods great. Good luck and look forward to seeing your success;)

Thanks all :)
Today started off well, but then i went round to mums for lunch - full roast dinner and trifle for desert plus two glasses of Rose - not good!
Am hoping to make amends by getting on the exercise bike later but I've just hurt my back when I picked up my chubby bubba! Fingers crossed it hasn't gone badly and I can still exercise x

Welcome!!! I'm on 1200-1300 net calories a day too, and it's working really well for me - and because you're exercising you should have a lot of extras to work with that helps against feeling deprived! I love exercising but I really love EATING too, so I find going to the gym has double benefits XD

Back