Mineral waters?

Yogi13

S: 13st10.4lb C: 12st11.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st12.8lb(6.65%)
Can anyone tell me what is considered a low sodium mineral water? I much prefer drinking sparkling water but know it should be low sodium. However there is such a huge variation in the amount of sodium in the waters available. The one I'm using now from Lidl the Saskia classic is 13.8mg/l of sodium which is the lowest of the ones they do but just read an article that says ideally it should be less than 10mg with a high calcium and magnesium content. Should I be looking for a lower sodium water? I've basically got nowhere with the diet since the initial attack phase drop and am trying to find reasons for that. Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

robinhood

Gold Member
S: 10st9.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.67%)
I think Dr D advises Contrex - high calcium and magnesium, I believe. I don't like sparkling water nor do I like Contrex, so stick to plain tap water. Better for the environment too!

Mr Robin drinks Perrier, so I've had a look at the mineral content for that - sodium is 11.8.

Yogi13

S: 13st10.4lb C: 12st11.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st12.8lb(6.65%)
Thanks Robinhood, I' m afraid I was spoilt being brought up on fresh well water and I can't abide mains tap water and the chemically taste it has in comparison. I shall have a hunt around and see what is available and affordable. I do buy large bottles and decant them to the small one, still not ideal I know but I recycle what I can :)