Mini Missions:
1 - Out of 'obese' BMI (Done W3)

2 - Into 12st bracket (DONE) (W2)
3 - 1st lost (DONE) (W2)

4 - BMI of 28 (DONE) (W7)

5 -
Into 11st bracket (Done W5)
6 - 2st lost (Done W5)
7 - Finish first mini goal (28lb) (DONE) (W8)
8- Into 10st bracket (DONE) (W9)
9 - 3st lost
(DONE) (W10)
10 - BMI of 26 (DONE) (W9)

11 - Enter 'healthy' BMI
12 - Finish second mini goal (14lb)
13 - 4st lost

14 - BMI of 23
15 - 5st lost
16 - BMI of 20

Post 'em up and cross 'em off!! :D :party0011:

~Gem xx

I haven't set any mini goals yet. Well not any that I have written down anyway. I will give it some thought today and get some up tonight :D

I have 23 mini goals!!!!!

1. Less than 18 stone W1
2. Lose 1st stone W2
3. BMI below 40 W3
4. Less than 17st W4
5. Lose 2nd stone W4
6. Less than 16st W 6
7. Lose 3rd stone W 8
8. Less than 15st W 9
9. BMI less than 35 W 10
10. Lose 4th stone W 11
11. Halfway W 12
12. Less than 14st W 13
13. Lose 5th stone W 15
14. Less than 13st W 18
15. BMI less than 30 W 18
16. Lose 6th stone W 19
17. Less than 12st
18. Lose 7th stone
19. Less than 11st
20. BMI less than 25
21. Lose 8th stone
22. Less than 10st
23. Target!!!

Lots but easily achieveable and meant I was virtually hitting one a week in the first month - kept me focused!

x

I have 2 up to now and soon will be saying I reached my GOAL *WOOHOO* :p Can't wait :)

I got my first stone one done :D

oooh and getting compliments, but not from scrummy men, but i got some!:party0049:

mine are literally inches away!

I can get into blue suit but its not photo worthy just yet, bit of a muffin.

the weird thing is, when i bought it, i got a 14 bottom and a 12 top.. the bottom fits now but the jacket it too tight! i am changing shape!!!

maybe all those bust creams i use are keeping the 'rack' in tact! ;)

Well done to everyone for your successes so far!!

And why has no one else posted their goal lists? ;) I know you have them and if you don't I strongly suggest you make one! :D

my ultimate goal is to get to 11 stone 3 that means I have around 12 more ponds to go, other than that it was first stone-done
second stone -done
2 1/2 stone -done
3rd stone nearly there

I'm three days away from reaching my fisrt goal -a week on LT!! lmao -it seems small in comparison to ppl's here but its something to me, :D

Hun, just remember lots of little goals are easier to achieve and you can sign them off quicker. I swear by my 23 mini goals coz they really do keep me going.

How are you going to reward yourself for achieving your first goal? Nice bubble bath, manicure, new shoes and/or handbag? However you celebrate make sure you do coz we all deserve a treat now and then.

x

how do you post your goals under your sig? i've tried this pm and it keeps saying error. can't have an avatar either = am i doing something wrong? ??:confused::confused::confused:

No hun. The more you post the more room you get in your signature so keep posting babe.

x

As it looks like my original target is within reach, and I still feel I have a few more pounds to go, I have added a bit more to my target!

Mini goals are a great motivation, something to keep you focused when the end target seems so far away!!

I have a list of 10 - and am currently quarter of a pound off making my first one! Very excited!

Back