Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

I think today is ee, purely because I don't want the 2 extra healthy extras that come with green, even though I'm not having meat.

Breakfast- 3 clementines (shared with my daughter, so more like 2), fibre plus- best get eating seen as I bought 6 boxes on offer in asda yesterday.

Lunch- super speed soup, and super speed strawberries for afters. I promise I will eat some syns today!

Changed to green, fancied a hifi bar!

Snack- hifi bar (heb), 2 clementines. My daughter & I have eaten a full net of them today! Vitamin c will hopefully see off our colds.

Dinner- big bowl of super speed soup. Wow! This stuff is really filling, I honestly am stuffed!

And now I have a full 15 syns for a treat tonight. It will probably be a caramac for 8.5. And it was!

So 8.5 total today:)

Last edited:
Just followed your diary from page one! Really inspiring! So comforting for me too as I'm only in week 2 so it's great to see how you've done :) well done

Emmey1 said:
Just followed your diary from page one! Really inspiring! So comforting for me too as I'm only in week 2 so it's great to see how you've done :) well done

Aww, thank you:)

Hope you are enjoying slimming world so far, I love it, I love that I can eat yummy meals and still get to my target weight!

Keep going:) and best of luck with your sw journey x

Mini_Mog said:
Aww, thank you:)

Hope you are enjoying slimming world so far, I love it, I love that I can eat yummy meals and still get to my target weight!

Keep going:) and best of luck with your sw journey x

If anything im often worried a diet like this could never work due to all the yummy food! But that's exactly why it does work, I want for nothing which is so great :)

It definitely works! So many people have assumed I must be hungry all the time considering my weight loss, but I eat loads! My plate is always piled high. And I eat treats like chocolate, ice cream, crisps as much as I did before, but just in smaller portions. I've very rarely felt deprived.

How much have you lost so far (can't see your stats on my phone) x

Mini_Mog said:
It definitely works! So many people have assumed I must be hungry all the time considering my weight loss, but I eat loads! My plate is always piled high. And I eat treats like chocolate, ice cream, crisps as much as I did before, but just in smaller portions. I've very rarely felt deprived.

How much have you lost so far (can't see your stats on my phone) x

Well my WI is Wednesday and it'll be my second, I lost 8lbs on my first week which I was SO thrilled with, I have a diary of my rambles too which your welcome to look at :)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/235661-game-ill-win-my-journey.html

Mini_Mog said:
8lbs is fantastic! Well done! You must feel so motivated right now! X

Very motivated! More so when I read Diarys like yours and the other members on here! I'm well up for this diet :)

I'm feeling really motivated too emmey:) the end is in sight but still undecided whether to do another 7lbs!

Today is green again.

B- porridge (heb, part hea), banana, coffee

Break- 2 clementines, hifi (heb)

Lunch- ss soup, ww yog, apple, clementine.

Dinner- huuuuge bowl of ss soup. Big glug of Lee & perrins in there. Seriously lurrve this stuff! Already plotting what I can put in my next one. I wonder if pearl barley is free? I shall investigate.

Tonight's treat is a wispa for 10.5 syns. Worth every one, great thing about wispa is that because it's bubbly it's a bigger bar with less choc & lots of air so feels really synful!

Last edited:
Today is extra easy & I can't wait for my dinner tonight!

B- 2 weetabix (heb), 1 banana, ff yog mixed with 11g White options (2 syns)

Break- French fries (4 syns), 2 clementines.

Dinner- pizza topped chicken made with hea cheese, baked potato, broccoli, baby carrots

Syns- around 15. Annoyed with myself, came home hungry and ate the remainder of my daughter's shortbread men (bits in bottom of the bag- about 1 I think). Well, gobbled more than ate. Didn't really enjoy them either. Waste of syns! Oh well.

Was hoping for a good loss tomorrow, but I'm anticipating it to be very small, if a loss at all. Oh well, onwards and downwards. Going to a Chinese buffet with group after weigh in- really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Ee today

B- porridge, banana (hea & b)

Break- French fries (4), 2 clementines

Lunch- pasta pot shot (1), apple, banana, 2 ww dessert yogs

Dinner- Chinese buffet! I will try to choose wisely, but I'm not counting syns. I need a treat:)

Syns 5 + ??! lol:)

Will do a separate update with weigh in result. Had a little look at my book, lost 5lb over last 6 weeks so that's made me feel a little happier, less than 1lb a week but still nearly half a stone.

Argh! A frustrating maintain! Sorry hun! It isn't a gain though so your no further away than before, it must get real tough when your closer to target, I'm all new so couldn't suggest anything that may help but thinking positive light thoughts for your next WI! x

Emmey1 said:
Argh! A frustrating maintain! Sorry hun! It isn't a gain though so your no further away than before, it must get real tough when your closer to target, I'm all new so couldn't suggest anything that may help but thinking positive light thoughts for your next WI! x

Really frustrating but I am grateful it's not a gain! I think a big part of the problem is that im so close to target now that my body is probably quite happy at the weight it is. I'm going to do a food diary this week, try having less syns and then if I still don't have any success I'll stay behind after class next week & see what my consultant suggests. I may try a few days of success express after I've been shopping on Sunday. Im determined not to go back to being overweight so I won't give up:)

And I'm hiding the scales! I'm not weighing this week until wed evening!

Mini_Mog said:
Really frustrating but I am grateful it's not a gain! I think a big part of the problem is that im so close to target now that my body is probably quite happy at the weight it is. I'm going to do a food diary this week, try having less syns and then if I still don't have any success I'll stay behind after class next week & see what my consultant suggests. I may try a few days of success express after I've been shopping on Sunday. Im determined not to go back to being overweight so I won't give up:)

And I'm hiding the scales! I'm not weighing this week until wed evening!

How about increase exercise? Is this do-able? Your probably right, your body is pretty happy as it is, mine would be lol one day! :) you've done SO well

I am a gym member, but I've not been since June! I find it so hard to find the time between full time work, overtime & being my little girl's mum. I do love running on the treadmill though.

I just checked my book & ive only lost 1lb in the last 6 weeks! I didn't stay to class today as a few of us went for Chinese but I think I'll text her tomorrow & see if she gas any ideas.

Mini_Mog said:
I am a gym member, but I've not been since June! I find it so hard to find the time between full time work, overtime & being my little girl's mum. I do love running on the treadmill though.

I just checked my book & ive only lost 1lb in the last 6 weeks! I didn't stay to class today as a few of us went for Chinese but I think I'll text her tomorrow & see if she gas any ideas.

Good idea, may as well get in there early as she'll have a better idea and hopefully you can work through it for next week, good luck!

Well, still not very happy, but I've not weighed today! Hooray! It's a green day- low syns. Having pasta today which isn't the best option, but ive not much in for lunch tomorrow & dont want to go shopping till Saturday so I'll make extra and husband and I can have it for lunch as well. Oh and I've measured my milk out today!!

B- usual porridge (part hea), banana

Break- hifi, banana

Lunch- 2 ww yogs, loads of strawberries, banana (scraping the barrel food wise here!!)

Dinner- pasta, 1tbs red pesto (2.5), mushrooms, peppers, leek, 42g rf cheddar (hea)

Total syns- 2.5

Last edited:
Mini_Mog said:
Lunch- 2 ww yogs, loads of strawberries, banana (scraping the barrel food wise here!!)

I know the feeling! We shop on a Friday night so Thursday and Friday lunches are usually whatever we have left over!

Back