Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Feeling a bit happier this evening. Really missing not being at group tonight. Husband has a staff meeting & stock take this evening so it's me & my darling cherub. She's full of cold, sniffly & cuddly and we are snuggled up watching waybuloo:) I had my flu jab today at work and had really busy day. Got my appraisal tomorrow afternoon & I'm nervous as not finished post grad yet and that was my objective:( nearer than I was though!!

Wi tomorrow night. Wish me luck!!

It's d-day!! Eek. Appraisal first and then wi tonight.

Today is ee.

B- magic porridge (hea) & banana

Break- 2 clementines

L- mug shot, clementine, apple, pear, muller light

Wi- banana

D- lasagne (hea + 1 syn), carrots, Brussel sprouts, peas.

Supper- mini munchies ice cream pot- 15

Total- 16 syns.

Last edited:
3.5 off!! Omg!!!

So pleased. I'm 1lb away from the bottom of target range:) my friend got her target today after losing 3 st and one of the members nearly drove into my car:/ a very very near miss!

I'm a really happy mog today, still excited about last night's result and today is my last day at work for a week! Woohoo!

Anyway- the food! Green today

B- the usual- hea & b

Break- hifi light (1/2 b), clementine, maple & pecan cupcake (I'm guessing around 10 for this. No frosting)

L- sweet & sour rice time, apple, pear, mullerlight. Hifi light (1/2 heb)

D- red pesto pasta (2.5) with 2 red Leicester & onion quorn sausages (2), mushrooms, yellow pepper & 28g parmesan (hea)

Total syns- 14.5

Last edited:
First day of my holiday, got a cold but still a happy mog. Off out for my anniversary tonight so I'm keeping it extra easy and syn free until tonight.

B- beans on toast (heb), banana, coffee (hea)

L- tomato pasta & sauce, pear & banana. I know it's too many bananas but I've only got pears and bananas left!

D- Chinese buffet! Having what I want so crispy duck, starter snacks. Yum yum! And dessert! Beauty of slimming world is I can occasionally have a night off.

Last night was lovely! Yum yum. Lots of cards today and some chocs which I've put in the cupboard! Lol.

Was having fab day till the flat screen broke. Argh! Only had it 4 years, I'm disappointed to be honest. It shouldn't have broken so soon;( so back to a rear projection tiny telly for now, till after Christmas when I can afford to have ours fixed or replaced.

Anyway, today is ee

Brunch- baked beans on toast (heb), banana

Snack- clementines x3

D- roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, gravy (1 syn), Yorkshire pudding (3.5)

Total= 4.5 syns

Dinner-

image-2772508548.jpg

Last edited:
Well it's Monday and I'm not at work! Woohoo! Still lots to do though. Off to the vets with 2 cats for their boosters, then into town to collect a birthday present for my daughter from the post office, have her hair cut & get a quote for the broken tv;( also need some black & white stripy tights for my Alice costume, some flat boots with buckles & a petticoat.

Onto weightloss related things- I'm around 1.5lb off my original target! Argh! Don't think I'm going to make weigh in this week, but fingers crossed I'll have done it by next week.

Ee today.

B- the usual (hea & b)

L- 2 cauldron sausages (2), 'fried' egg, beans, loads of mushrooms, 2 clementines. Lovely:D

D- rest of yesterday's chicken chopped up and stir fried with a pack of asda hot & spicy stir fry veg, a yellow pepper & a red onion. Stir fried with boiled noodles, soy sauce & Chinese 5 spice. Yummy!

Treat- chocolate orange bar-11 syns

Total- 13 syns

Last edited:
Emmey1 said:
You look brilliant!! Such a great outfit too! Oh the day I'm as slim as you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks emmey:) I love the outfit. Believe it or not that 3.5lb I lost last week has made a huge difference and I feel so much better for losing that tiny bit:) x

Today is greeeen! Still got a sore throat, feeling a bit better though.

B- the usual (hea & b)

L- baked potato & beans

D- lasagne hea & b), broccoli, sprouts, carrots.

Syns 0 (there is a reason for this.....)

Last edited:
Today is my little girl's 2nd birthday and it's about 2 years to the exact time when I was told I was having forceps. I was not happy! Lol! It is also weigh in day. So I'm being super good & not eating cake till after.

B- magic porridge (vanilla) with a clementine & an apple. Yum, I really love magic porridge.

Was really naughty and skipped lunch. Brekkie was late anyway.

Wi- 3lbs off! Woohoo! So I'm at my original target and am so happy. Oh, and I only got my 4 st award too:D also did the shop today at group. Quite enjoyed that, lol!

D- lasagne (hea), sprouts, carrots, broccoli.

Birthday cake- very sweet, that's my syns for the day! Got to be good up till sat night as I'm going to be going out sat night. Really really want to maintain this week.

I feel truly happy with my weight now, don't want to lose more. Certainly don't want any back! Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Today is ee

B- apple, 2 clementines, 2 hifi light (heb)

L- lasagne (hea), broccoli, sprouts, peas.

D- sticky 5 spice gammon with stir fried vegetables and noodles. (1) pudding- birthday cake from yesterday (wasnt a massive piece ?around 15)

so 16 syns, 2 heas (coffee this afternoon), 1 heb.

today was nice, had friends over for tea. was very civilised:) my friend is also on sw and they enjoyed the sticky gammon, i found it a bit salty because of the soy sauce and the gammon but it was nice:)

also had lots of fun playing with my daughter and her bucket of playdoh, everything playdoh related she could ever want!

tomorrow we are going to the chinese buffet again! naughty! well i am on holiday i suppose;) will just have to be as good as i can and have a bit of naughty food!

Last edited:
im just reading everyones diarys as ive only been on slimming world for about 3 weeks now. ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks and weigh in tonight to find out what ive managed to loose in 3 weeks, your diarys are keeping me going and giving me lots of will power. well done to you for all your losses. xxx

Back