"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks mini - it looks quite interessting although i definitly need to get out of the starve/binge mode so I dont think this is right for me just yet x :)

I would like to give it ago once I reach goal as I would still like to lose some more weight after that.

I am reading with interest to see how those on it get on and so far so good by the looks of things.

Love Mini xxx

Third good day on the trot, this is becoming a bit of a habit now! I ordered a dance CD too (Latin heehee!!) so that I can bop around the house and I am joining a dancing school next week so the exercise will really spur me on. :)

i have got issues lol lol First day of work today and everybody is so nice....but the only down side they have a huge table of sweets next to my desk...and everybody all day kept on constantly offerin g me some. I kept up the will power and said no, but i gave in to eating some chicken.

It was either the sweets/choc or some plain chicken....damage limitation.

i think i need to move desks lol lol

How rude...i forgot my manners.

welcome Nathalie xx :)

Hey gg are you supposed to be ssing......? Though I suppose a bit of chicken is better than eating the sweets.....lol.

Wonder how many gold stars will be given out today ......hope you are all being 100%...?

I do have a confession to make though.......I made the boys fish and chips ......Cal had sneaked a chocolate out of the fridge......and had a little bit left and somehow it made its way into my mouth, it was only a square...but I have been naughty so wont be awarding myself a square.......! Bad Sonkie will sit on the naughty chair for 5 minutes......lol.

hey sonkie!

yep. i am "supposed" to be SSin...that was my downfall for the day...and they really were shoving them under my nose...they even had choc eclairs ....I LOVE DEM!!!

at least u had a square rather than the whole bar...;) xx

I'm supposed to be ssing too. Was ok until about 6, when i couldnt resist some raspberries and cream that i had got for the kids. Could be worse i guess. No star for me today! :sign0007:

Sorry to hear about the surgeon saying no at the moment Sonks, but, like you said on your thread, you'll get a better result with more weight off! Go for it!

I'm just gonna hang my head in shame for the evening... well not really... but I'm not 100% today... but will be back angling for that gold star tomorrow!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good and if not tomorrow is another day!!!!

luv

Oh dear looks like a pretty bad day all round......I have TOTM......ITS 4 BLOOMING DAYS EARLY.....prob why the chocolate was zoomed in on.
Anyway there is no excuse.

How has everyone else got on ?????

can i have another one for today please? I have been 100%. for herbalife, my protein target is 97g but with my powders and potions, i managed to have 117.2grams protein and 1200kcals (dinner was only 330kcals and the rest was from my shakes and protein drinks/bar). no high carbs at all so i been good on herbalife :D

stargold.jpg
Karen this is yesterdays star.....but you didnt report your days progress......you bad girl.
stargold.jpg
This is todays star .....welll done mate you have done well.

Has anyone got any good news for us.....how have you been today Mini ????
Are there anymore stars to be given out

That makes 3 stars for you Karen at the moment you are in the lead, I have yet to hear from Mini

Karen copy and paste them in your sig.

DONE! thanks xx

wonder if i can manage a perfect week? first bloody time for everything lol

Back