"Minimins Fallen Angels"

im on track for getting my star :) salmon and salad for dinner tonight. what a good girl i am. making hubby cook it tho!

Hi there folks! Carnival is over, as the song goes. It went very well, we won 1st prize in our category for the third year running! Even better, it didnt rain!! Black clouds threatened us all afternoon, but no show! It WAS bluddy cold tho! Very unlike last year when we were so very hot we worried about the children getting burnt!

I have been totally brilliant today! I had a pack and three litres water before we left, anther two packs once we got home, and another two litres!

I feel fabtastic, long may it last!

SO tired now, OH is watching a movie, its boring so I am goingto bed to either watch TV, or as I suspect will happen, put the TV on then fall asleep!!! (No idea why we bought a 42" tv for the bedroom..... I am always asleep in front of it! One of the joys of LL....need my sleep badly!!)

Night night girls (& guys)!

xx

Just added my 5th star of the week. I've had a brilliant day, totally in control and really haven't eaten very much. I've just gone back and finished my dinner that I dished up at 8pm! :eek:

Hi guys hope u r ok ?????
I must confess i am drunk.....but i so have let my hair down and have had a great night

YES Karen is here too....feeling bloomin great though

morning....heads a little fuzzy but glugging the water.....had such a laugh......and talking to mike, even spoke to him on the phone.
Got bed about 3 am......Karen threw up and was passed out on the floor.....lol. So I had to kick her a bit as I cant lift her cos of hernia......lol.

Oh guys.....me n Karen have just been on my scales and I am in the 19`s at last and Karens in the 16`s

Oh guys.....me n Karen have just been on my scales and I am in the 19`s at last and Karens in the 16`s

Must have been all the laughing last night Sonya!!! :p:D

omg...hi everyone...this is karen....cant believe sonya told everyone i passed out of floor!! lmao. sadly...its true! gawd my head hurts lol.

Well done to both of you (through gritted teeth :D) I may be regretting all those sandwiches come WI on Monday (did i mention the packet of walkers sensations :rolleyes:)
Can't believe you've been picking me up on my diet then go and get drunk together !!!

On a good note, i got my first ever star for yesterday :eek:

hello Angels
god i am in diet limbo at the moment & really don't know what to do or where to go :cry:
was doing CD, quite successfully , then go the taste for food, went on holiday & ate for the week. I CAN'T get my head around SSing again, so joined the JUDDD brigade, 1st week ok but now my "eating head" is back - anything & everything :break_diet:, since tuesday i've put on 6lbs :sigh::mad:
have bought PMK book & No Diet Diet book to try & sort out my head, but i'm just so confused at the moment i don't know what to do - HELP :sign0009:
By the way what are the stars ?
xx:)

lol well done sally. TECHNICALLY i am allowed to drink on my diet soooo....i havent cheated. dunno if im meant to have enuff to pass out in sonyas hall way but thats another story lol.

By the way what are the stars ?
xx:)

One flashin star per day (starting Tues I think, this is my first week) which are wiped out each week but if you complete a full seven days you get a spinning star to keep.

Just to try and get some incentive. Actually did work for me yesterday, i was on target for my first star this week :eek: so turned my nose up to tasting OH steak and mushrooms!! It was too much that i may go a whole week without a single star :eek:

Next week, i'll go for a spinning one :D

erm.... anyone mind if I bow out again? I just can't keep up with this thread, it moves soooo fast. I'll have even less chance work-days. I feel like I'm not doing you all justice cos I just can't read enough let alone reply enough. Sorry!

Back