"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Hey thanks for the welcome all :) It also good to know that i can chat with other who are in the same boat...Start my new job 2morro, so hopefully i will have somthing to think about other than food. And i find that when im busy i havent got time to eat.

Look forward to chattin with you all xxx

Yes I am trying to get back on the losing weight but have not been to my meeting last week and could not make tonight yes ive been looking in my books and looking at different meal ideas

I think the meetings are vital or you do become complacent (sp) lol.
I always found my weight losses were better after staying for the meeting.....is there not another one local to you on at a time better to suit you.

Grrrrrr! Just visited a friend i haven't seen for about a month, and she's lost 21lb with WW! Really pleased for her, but angry at myself of not loosing anything since xmas! STOP MESSING AROUND WOMAN!!!
I think we have all probably had a moment like that, another good reason to get back on the wagon and show her how hard you have been working too.
Been good today so far!
Great news.........
Hiya gg2007!

Hey thanks for the welcome all :) It also good to know that i can chat with other who are in the same boat...Start my new job 2morro, so hopefully i will have somthing to think about other than food. And i find that when im busy i havent got time to eat.

Look forward to chattin with you all xxx

You`re welcome hun....what is your new job???

Another good day for me today, 100% good. :):) Normally after a blip, I beat myself up and give up. MiniMins is helping me through. I'd be lost without MiniMins now. I'm a changed woman!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Was out doing some shopping, stocking up on bottled water when I happened to stray into a little boutique and I tried on a lovely pair of jeans in a nice light denim, they don't fit, but I have them hanging up as an incentive. I just feel in love with them and could not leave them as anything nice walks out of the shop and if I left them behind they would be gone in no time.

Anyone else get like that watching some of these make over

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini, good for you buying some beautiful jeans as an incentive. I think we all need incentives!!! :):)

Yes, I love make-over programmes and I love the before and after shots. So motivational. If they can do it, so can I!!!

The Beyond Chocolate philosophy is live your life for today, don't wait until tomorrow when you are slim. Being slim won't necessarily make you happy. Wear nice perfume, nice make-up, clothes that fit you NOW, pamper yourself, do nice things ....... make yourself feel good and don't wait, don't put these things off. Live your life today, to the fullest and embrace your femininity. I love this! I might be waiting for that day when I am slim, but I am embracing that right now I'm not the weight I want to be. I am buying clothes that fit me now, having my hair done, buying perfumes and pretty body lotions. Loving yourself even if you don't like what you see in the mirror is a big step but very rewarding. :)

Me thinks this might help me keep focused.... can I join purty pleaseeeeeeee

Gen xxxx

Hi all!

have been on cambridge for 4 weeks (b4 holiday) and have lost 20lbs so far, i went on holiday 4 two weeks and have been strugglin to get back on the wagon ever since ive been back. Its like i've had a taste of real food, and now i cant seem to keep away. I was in the shop buying a bus pass the other day and i bought frutella...(what was i thinking??).

i have my first post holiday weigh in on sunday...and i wonder what it will read. :(

i think i need a kick up the arse...

Welcome gg2007 to our very motivational thread, it's great to have you with us!! We've all fallen off the wagon so please, please don't feel alone. I promise it's not just you! Do come on here if you feel a wobble coming on and talk it through with us. :):):)

Hi Sorry I did not post yesterday as i was working late cant get going again but will try need this weight off once and for all sick of carting it about with me and i will not be sorry to see it go when ever it does go might be never the way im feeling

We're all right behind you Bethany, wanting you to do well. Just think how much happier, more vibrant, positive and confident you will feel shedding a few pounds, maybe even a few stone. You'll feel amazing, you'll look amazing and you will definitely live your life to the full. You deserve this Bethany and the effort is truly, truly worth it. Good luck!!! :)

Grrrrrr! Just visited a friend i haven't seen for about a month, and she's lost 21lb with WW! Really pleased for her, but angry at myself of not loosing anything since xmas! STOP MESSING AROUND WOMAN!!!

Been good today so far!

Hiya gg2007!

Maybe this was a GOOD thing!! You've seen your friend's amazing weight loss and you clearly want that too. Sounds like a brilliant incentive to me. We all can lose weight, it isn't just for a select few. If we put the effort in we can all achieve this. I get my motivation from everyone here. :):):)

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Gen

Another new member ......welcome to Gen !

Maybe this was a GOOD thing!! You've seen your friend's amazing weight loss and you clearly want that too. Sounds like a brilliant incentive to me. We all can lose weight, it isn't just for a select few. If we put the effort in we can all achieve this. I get my motivation from everyone here. :):):)

It is a good thing Janey, wanna catch her up! Still cant get over the time i have wasted though. I think i am a 'summertime' dieter only, as i lost 4st last summer. Cant do it any other time! Gotta finish what i started this Summer!

Well done Janey on having a perfect day!

Welcome Gen!

Thanks for the welcome guys.... I'm quite excited about this now.....

nearly at the end of day 1... just not sure if i'll make it to the end... hmmmmmm sabotage or what!!!

Anyways... I WILL check back in tomorrow for defo!!!

Great idea Sonya

xxxx

Hey jayney! thanks hun :)

Sonkie my new job is doing some admin for my local hospital. That should keep me busy over summer b4 i have to return to uni :)

Welcome Gen xxxx

Another good day for me today, 100% good. :):) Normally after a blip, I beat myself up and give up. MiniMins is helping me through. I'd be lost without MiniMins now. I'm a changed woman!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

stargold.jpg
Well done you have certainly earned your star.....!

nearly at the end of day 1... just not sure if i'll make it to the end... hmmmmmm sabotage or what!!!

You are so close to the end of the day .....you cannot undo all the good work you have done today.....step away from the kitchen.

Hey jayney! thanks hun :)

Sonkie my new job is doing some admin for my local hospital. That should keep me busy over summer b4 i have to return to uni :)

Good anything to help keep you occupied and away from food.

Back