"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Oooooh, i want a star! Gonna be good today so i get one tomorrow!

:eek:Nope, was rubbish yesterday, was full of head cold. Feeling better today, so it's day 1 today.

Gotta do this for me. My bf loves me as i am (size 16, big boobilidge), so isnt very encouraging. But i am not happy, so i need to do this.

Bex you can have a Bronze star for joining and being determined.......hope to hear you had a good day later.

2051902.png

Awww nice to know your boyfriend loves you:)

My husband did ask me could I lose the fat and keep the boobies.:p

Does not work like that with me! The more I lose the more they shrink, I don't mind and I can't see why he should as I was a 32B when I met him.

I hope you have a good day today Bex, you did so well the last time and you will again.

Very hot, hot here, just a little too hot at this minute but so glad to see the good weathr, I love it:character00238:

:eek:Nope, was rubbish yesterday, was full of head cold. Feeling better today, so it's day 1 today.

Gotta do this for me. My bf loves me as i am (size 16, big boobilidge), so isnt very encouraging. But i am not happy, so i need to do this.

Awww nice to know your boyfriend loves you:)

My husband did ask me could I lose the fat and keep the boobies.:p

Does not work like that with me! The more I lose the more they shrink, I don't mind and I can't see why he should as I was a 32B when I met him.

I hope you have a good day today Bex, you did so well the last time and you will again.

Very hot, hot here, just a little too hot at this minute but so glad to see the good weathr, I love it:character00238:

Mine go like sows ears, so he gets a bit upset! :whistle:

Was lovely here earlier, clouding over a bit now. My tortoises love it when it's really sunny, gets them stomping around the garden and eating all my plants.:D

Got the day off work today as i had to attend a meeting at my daughters primary school earlier, about moving up to secondary school. I must use this time off effectively though, need to catch up on my accounts, so gotta go, if i can be bothered to move my ass off the sofa!

Good to see Jenny, Karen, Geri and yourself Sonya doing good. I am loving my Gold Star!

Great idea Sonya!

I think your right to get the old apron done at the same time if they can do it that way.

Feeling more positive day by day which is great as I really felt I had lost the plot:cry:for good as my head was all over the place.

Was out doing some shopping, stocking up on bottled water when I happened to stray into a little boutique and I tried on a lovely pair of jeans in a nice light denim, they don't fit, but I have them hanging up as an incentive. I just feel in love with them and could not leave them as anything nice walks out of the shop and if I left them behind they would be gone in no time.

Now that is my story and I am sticking to it, just rehearsing here for when the husband gets home for lunch!!!

I know he won't mind as long as I do get into them and wear them as he hates when I buy for my wardrobe.

I was watching Trinny and Suzanne last night, can't remember what channel they were on but they did a make over on a husband and wife and it was very good, he was a carpet fitter and she was in the police. I thought she turned out awesome. Her hair transformed her and the clothes really suited her. She was so emotional she would start crying and here's me sitting on the sofa with husband drinking my water and crying into my class along with her. :cry:

Anyone else get like that watching some of these make over:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Mine go like sows ears, so he gets a bit upset! :whistle:

Was lovely here earlier, clouding over a bit now. My tortoises love it when it's really sunny, gets them stomping around the garden and eating all my plants.:D

Got the day off work today as i had to attend a meeting at my daughters primary school earlier, about moving up to secondary school. I must use this time off effectively though, need to catch up on my accounts, so gotta go, if i can be bothered to move my ass off the sofa!

I was wondering were your own tortoises, they are so cute. My husband's Auntie had one for years, was really old and a stray dog got into the garden and killed it:(

When your boobies are shrinking this is the time you need to have them support with a good fitting bra and when you get to goal they will plump up again in time, in most cases, it can take a good year. If you do some simple exercise to help the chest wall muscles it helps their appearance. Moisturizing and massage are also very good. I am hoping when I get to goal they won't look like shriveled deflated balloons.:eek:

Love Mini xxx

I was wondering were your own tortoises, they are so cute. My husband's Auntie had one for years, was really old and a stray dog got into the garden and killed it:(

When your boobies are shrinking this is the time you need to have them support with a good fitting bra and when you get to goal they will plump up again in time, in most cases, it can take a good year. If you do some simple exercise to help the chest wall muscles it helps their appearance. Moisturizing and massage are also very good. I am hoping when I get to goal they won't look like shriveled deflated balloons.:eek:

Love Mini xxx

Dogs and tortoises definately dont mix. I am always saddened to hear of the death of a tortoise, they are wonderful, characterful creatures. I have become such a tortoise nut in the last few years. I hope to set up as a breeder eventually.

Yea, definately agree about the good bra Mini, i was just thinking yesterday that i need some new ones! I like the M and S sports bras for everyday wear. Nothing moves!:D The wires have popped through on my old ones, ouch! As for the moisturising and massage, maybe I'll leave that to the BF!!:whistle::giggle:

Hi all!

have been on cambridge for 4 weeks (b4 holiday) and have lost 20lbs so far, i went on holiday 4 two weeks and have been strugglin to get back on the wagon ever since ive been back. Its like i've had a taste of real food, and now i cant seem to keep away. I was in the shop buying a bus pass the other day and i bought frutella...(what was i thinking??).

i have my first post holiday weigh in on sunday...and i wonder what it will read. :(

i think i need a kick up the arse...

Mini I saw that trinny and suzannah show itv I think she was so beaten down by the comment her dad had made back when she was 10 years old.....surprising what can stick with you through the years.

Wonder how many gold stars will be given out tomorrow ??????

Hi all!

have been on cambridge for 4 weeks (b4 holiday) and have lost 20lbs so far, i went on holiday 4 two weeks and have been strugglin to get back on the wagon ever since ive been back. Its like i've had a taste of real food, and now i cant seem to keep away. I was in the shop buying a bus pass the other day and i bought frutella...(what was i thinking??).

i have my first post holiday weigh in on sunday...and i wonder what it will read. :(

i think i need a kick up the arse...

Hiya welcome to our fallen angels thread, you are most welcome but we will not kick you up the backside as you certainly dont deserve that.
We are all getting back on the wagon........really daunting too.

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007

Could we all please welcome our newest member gg2007 into our merry little band of angels

Come on Bethany....you sound desperate to get the weight off......are you still doing ww ????
Have you done as was suggested and planned out meals.....?
We are all in the same boat and yes it is the hardest thing you are probably going to do, but it will be worth all the hard work when you get to goal.

Grrrrrr! Just visited a friend i haven't seen for about a month, and she's lost 21lb with WW! Really pleased for her, but angry at myself of not loosing anything since xmas! STOP MESSING AROUND WOMAN!!!

Been good today so far!

Hiya gg2007!

Back