"Minimins Fallen Angels"

What do you mean by star chart? :confused:

Sorry hun if my rantings caused confusion:p

I was talking about some of the behaviour star charts that I give to my younger clients (aged 8-11) whereby they can claim a star at the end of each day for being good and then get a reward at the end of the week:D

Last edited:
Another day, another star!! :cool:

How great to read this!!!! I'm here too claiming another star:D

No time to even think about food tonight on here...lol
See...the power of Minimins....:)

Oh no, what I have I done to my sig page???...lol

having a total mare with my stars so will be back in the morning to sort em out!!!!..lol:D

Have done very well over the last 2 weeks.
Monday 25 June was 18 st 3 lb
Monday 2 July was 17 st 11 1/2 lb a loss of 5 1/2 lb with 3 days in Dublin off ss
Monday 9 July I am 17 st 4 1/2 lb a loss of 7 lb with one day (Sat) off ss.

So a total of 12 1/2 lb in 2 weeks.

Can't do without fallen angels

Irene xx

omg im approaching my spinny!!!! i just need to be 100% today. YAY!!

have been working out loads and actually enjoying it! have been having my 2 shakes, vitamins and then just an evening meal. its been a brilliant week :D i know the scales arent going in my favour. if anything, they show a gain this week but the proof is in my measurements as i have shrunk so i dont care what the scales say lol. anyways, im late for my TOTM and hopefully ive replaced fat with muscle. already thinking about my 2nd spinny :)

I'm really impressed by everyone's amazing progress.

Irene: that's an awesome loss in such a short time .. almost a stone! :eek: I see a spinny in your very near future and some skinny jeans not to long after that! ;)

Karen: How wise of you to take into account measurements and not just numbers on the scales ... I get very hung up on the scales but maybe I should start to be more aware of other factors ... jeans getting looser etc. Keep up the fab work - that spinny is as good as yours!

dont get me wrong RD, i did well up a bit when i got on the scales. took about an hour to get myself some prospective. plus an unprompted "wow look at u getting a waist" from sonkie this morning helped loads!

xxxx

I'm back (again:eek:) after my boozy and food weekend, which then turned into a whole week and a bit. The old 'tomorrow' scenario! Today is day one, i have been good so far. It's my birthday at the end of the month, and i have said to myself that i can have a radley bag if i can do 790 successfully until then.:D

got my first spinny too! never thought i'd get it lol. heres to my next spinny....

Sorry for not reporting in yesterday but had a busy day !!!!!!
I was good yesterday too. Lost 5lbs this week so alls good.
6 1/2lbs off our total for sponsored weightloss

Back