"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been posting well day 6 on CD and all good so far with some horrible temptations thrown in but I stayed strong.
I weighed in this morning as my official WI and I had lost 12lbs.
You would think I would be estactic but the last week has been beyond hard.
Still only another 9 weeks to go and I am on holiday and after that I will be taken the scenic route on my weight loss journey.

Morning guys day 1 i was an angel hope day2 i can do the same please can i have a star ???

Ive not been on here for a few days but i have been good so... im claiming my stars for last 3 days :)

kittycat, just copy someone elses star and paste it into ur sig. well done xxxx

cheers karen

image.php

Wow this is so good .......having this fundraising to spur me on is what I needed. I have weighed this morning and have now lost 6 stones.......omg I am sooo happy

Well I've completed 2 good days on 790 and tommorow is SS all the way so I've come to pick up my other star. I managed to starve off the temptations last night and am feeling alot more positive today~! :)

N xx

Away for the weekend now! Be good everyone, i intend to, as usual, but weekends are usually my downfall.:eek: I am prepared this time though, i am taking all my food and i will try not to eat anything else.

have a nice time bex! xxxx

Have a lovely time Bex :wavey:

Today marks day 7 of SW, so am going to put one spinny in and start my stars from there. Weigh in tomorrow - here's hoping along with the spinny I register a loss.... :cool:

well day 2 nearly done and dusted all good here

Hi, hope you don't mind if i sneak on in here ?

I'm Sam and i've offically fallen off the wagon big style! :cry:

Tonight after telling myself i was going to be good i ate a whole bag of chocolate raisins and a huge slice of cheesecake :(

Tomorrow is a new day for me though and i'm determined to get myself back on that wagon for once and all

I've not completely decided how i'm going to do that yet though but am considering doing the Cambridge diet atm

Hope whatever path i choose to lose this last few stones that i can post in here with you all

Looing forward to getting to know you all

Sam x

good luck sam!!! tomorrow u r gonna get ur star cos u r gonna be 100% good! xxxxxxxxxxx

im claiming mine. i managed to avoid the rolo cookies and the popcorn this evening!! amazing! kids r having a sleepover with a few friends so they were having loadsa treats but mummy stayed good :D

Hiya Sam you are welcome hun.
Hope you get your head back into the zone....!
I was a good girl last night......took the boys some goodies to eat at cinema.....I had a bottle of water and chewed a couple of pieces of gum to keep the mouth wet as I didnt want to keep getting up and down to the loo......lol

Just DELETED my stars.......:cry::cry:.........feel disgusted with myself.:( Feel off the wagon BIG time...Getting so grumpy with it...OH says I am in self destruct mode again....really going to make an effort tomorrow. I can't get food out of my mind.:sigh::sigh:
Craving all sweet things...........feel really fedup!:wave_cry::wave_cry:
:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Back