"Minimins Fallen Angels"

AHHH Sonks there you are wondered where u were how was the driving thingy ????

well another good day for me yest whoo hooo !

Well done everyone on doing well.

And those that have struggled you will get back on track, put it behind you and start again.

hiya fallen angels, mind if i join you :wave_cry:

ive been struggling badly for a while now and i just want to be healthy again!! im starting my sw diet again tomorrow and need all the help i can get at the moment so thought i'd come here to help me get that extra push plus i want them stars they are so pretty :D

I really let myself down yesterday, i was doing well all week, but stuffed it up when my bf made paella (He's half Spanish). He put so much effort into it, i felt obliged. Then the floodgates opened.:( BUT i have been good today so far. WI tomorrow.

Ah Bex, it is so difficult when our OH's do something for us - you want to show appreciation but you don't want to let yourself down. :hug99:

Hiya guys had a busy afternoon but I am here now ...lol. Welcome to our little group foodfairy and any other newbies I have missed.
I have had a great day today, so will be claiming my star, im online for another spinny

sorry for not checking in yesterday , lets just say it wasn't a good day :eek:

todays been much better thankfully :) and im feeling really positive about my meeting with my local CDC tomorrow and i'm raring to get started!

Hope everyones had a good day and good luck for tomorrow!
:)

well another good day yest for me dunno how todays gonna go gotta load of shi@e going on with OH

wow well done wannabeminime!
what a fantastic loss :)

I'm not collecting any stars for the weekend - I had a spectacular slide and don't deserve any!

I'm finding weekends are the most likely time for a slip: hubby works away all week and I'm OK then ... but when he comes home, I'm so miserable at the prospect of him going away again I just get stressed out and THAT'S when my resolve goes.

What made things worse this weekend was that he was committed to helping somebody out with plumbing work and so our precious together time was eroded away. I ended up going for a walk along the seafront with my daughters and having an ice-cream with them ... then had several cereal bars later on that day. Not a huge pig-out but enough to show a couple of pounds up this morning.

DRAT!

Back